Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kktobias Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2005, 08:40 AM
    Problem With System Restore In Xp
    Every time I try to access System Restore, it gives me some error about a dynamic link and entry point. Then it says something about rstrui.exe. I try to access that exe file and I can't. Any suggestions?
    psi42 Posts: 599, Reputation: 13

Jan 16, 2005, 01:44 PM
    Can you post the exact error message?
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jan 16, 2005, 04:05 PM
    I found this: http://www.updatexp.com/rstrui-exe-e...not-found.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

System Restore [ 1 Answers ]

I have WIN XP, Service Pack 2. When I go to System Restore, there are no earlier restore points to go to. I have always had earlier points to choose from. Is there something wrong with the program? Thanks.

System Restore [ 1 Answers ]

Hiya Shipmates Got a problem and hope someone can help. When a restore point is created on my Pc, either manually or when using Windows update, the bold date has gone the next day. System restore IS enabled, I have well over the minimum 200Mb of disk space that is recommended, have Ad-Aware,...

System restore [ 13 Answers ]

Hi everbody, am using xp2 sp2 home ed. I tried to access system restore to switch it off temporarily to be met with the message:turned off by group policy,to turn on contact your domain administrator! Went to services where it was showing as stopped,tried to start itgot the following message:sys...

System restore xp [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to restore my computer to an earlier date,but every time I try , the computer goes through the motions, but always comes up with the result "Computer can not be restored to this date" Any help Please

System restore win ME [ 3 Answers ]

My windows ME system restore facility will not run , and only tells me that I need to restart my PC first . After restarting it still does the same , I think there is a virus behind all this , please help.

View more questions Search