Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amy112 Posts: 49, Reputation: 2

Nov 25, 2012, 10:16 AM
    How do I get a boyfriend?
    This may be seen as stupid, or desperate, but in my case this isn't true.
    I'm 15,and haven't had a boyfriend before.
    Guys have asked me out before, but I've never liked them. I didn't want any guy, I wanted a guy I actually had feelings for.
    I want an adorable relationship.

For the record;
    I am part of volleyball, and fastball teams.
    Have an 80% average in my classes.
    I actually don't have any incecurities, I know I am beautiful.

Also, it really does seem that I wouldn't have the time for one with my schoolwork and teams, but I do.
    I'd love to be loved, and I would appreciate your response. :)
    Thank-you!
    teensportychick Posts: 192, Reputation: 15

Nov 25, 2012, 03:00 PM
    Just be yourself:) Once you stop looking someone is going to come out of nowhere:) just live your live and just be youself:)

Nov 25, 2012, 03:56 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by teensportychick View Post
    Just be yourself:) Once you stop looking someone is going to come out of nowhere:) just live your live and just be youself:)
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 25, 2012, 04:07 PM
    You don't like any of the boys who have been interested in you enough to ask you out, and you consider yourself beautiful? Is it possible guys are turned off by your attitude?

Nov 30, 2012, 04:57 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    You don't like any of the boys who have been interested in you enough to ask you out, and you consider yourself beautiful? Is it possible guys are turned off by your attitude?
    No, maybe this sounded conceited, but I am far from it. I stand up for what I believe in, and don't let anyone step all over me. If that's considered a turn off, I don't know what this world has come to.
    Thanks.
    SweetPea95 Posts: 171, Reputation: 11

Dec 2, 2012, 07:58 PM
    Just be yourself. My mistake was always saying yes because I didn't want to hurt their feelings. Don't DO THAT. You ARE doing the right thing. Wait till you think the right one asks you out. Again just be yourself and have fun and keep working hard on your school work. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Boyfriend working overseas, How can I make things easier for myself and my boyfriend? [ 1 Answers ]

My boyfriend has had to move back home to work. Basically, so he can get some money together for a deposit on his own place back in London. It's overseas, so its both difficult and expensive to see each other. It's only 3-4 months, which in the bigger picture isn't really all that long, but he's...

My boyfriend mom told me today that my boyfriend was molested as a child [ 4 Answers ]

She asked me to keep it to myself till he tells me one day, we both started to cry, and she feels angry because she didn't know, and if she could, would want to file a late rape charge. It hurts, and I wish he could tell me, and know that I love him no matter what. He recently about 4 months...

Does my Boyfriend love me Is my boyfriend a gold digger he lives thirty minutes away. [ 5 Answers ]

Okay. Before I met this guy I was in a relationship with a guy who I was with for almost a year until we broke up on oct 9th 2010 then I met this guy name lawrence on oct 12th 2010 he approached me on Facebook I was very doubtful of me and him starting a relationship since I just got my...

View more questions Search