Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    craigfolkestad Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 25, 2012, 08:51 AM
    Janitrol furnace diagnostics
    2 blinks on board furnace clears but igniter does not glow.
    craigfolkestad Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 25, 2012, 08:54 AM
    Janitrol furnace diagnostics
    2 blinks on board, igniter does not glow, clearing motor clears
    mygirlsdad77 Posts: 5,713, Reputation: 339
    Plumbing Expert

Nov 25, 2012, 12:07 PM
    There should be a diagnostic chart somewhere inside the covers of the furnace, or in the furnace literature that will tell what the two blinks means. Let us know what you find and we will try to help out.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Question diagnostics Payne Furnace? [ 0 Answers ]

I have a Payne Furnace 32 years old. Replaced Thermal Coupler 2 years ago. Other night the furnace stopped pilot light on but fan/blower would not start. Next day I turned on heat and it started up and continued running until I turned it off. What could be the problem?

Goodman Furnace Model GMPN060-3 Three Blinks Diagnostics. [ 7 Answers ]

I have a Goodman Furnace Model GMPN060-3. I get three blinks biagnostic code. I changed venter (motor assembly) and pressure switch. Still the same three blinks. Moisture drain path is clean and free of debries. After the new parts, furnace started once, but would not start again -- same three...

Carrier furnace 58mvb led diagnostics [ 0 Answers ]

The orange status light blinks fast indicating reversed polarity. But when I change the polarity it does not stop blinking the code. I checked the breaker panel for correct wiring the receptacle is good. Transformer and inducer motor are connected correctly to the board. Could I have a bad primary...

I have a concord hot air furnace the diagnostics is saying rollout open what is this [ 0 Answers ]

Concord hot air furnace doesnot fire up. The diagnostic is telling me rollout open. What is this and can I fix it myself?

Intertherm furnace diagnostics code [ 1 Answers ]

I have an Intertherm Furnace in a mobile home that I own and rent out. The furnace has a self diagnostic capability and shuts down periondically. The indicator lamp(red light) flashes in a series of four (4) flashes after it has shut down. I can reset it very easily by turning off and back on the...

View more questions Search