Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    8578 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Nov 25, 2012, 08:48 AM
    How would you describe the character of this man?
    When he was around 17 years old, he had a crush on a girl in school and he chose where he was going to study according to the place she was going to... So he traveled all the way to London to try and have a relationship with her but it didn't work.

Three years later at age 19 or 20 he goes into a relationship with an older friend of his and within a year's time he fell head over heels for her and when she told him that she was going back to her country Canada, and what he did he travelled all the way to Canada and applied for immigration to be with her knowing that she didn't want to be with him anymore.

At age 28 and this was the hardest of all, he met a girl online and after 3 moths he proposed to her and she said yes and within six months he was deeply in love and attached. Wrote her poems and spent all his money on her... 10 months into the relationship she changed her mind about marriage but couldn't tell him... the fact that she was no longer affectionate made him lose his mind, begged her for love and spend even much more money to please her and even agreed to move to where she lived to be with her but eventually she left him for another guy!! OUCH!!

6 months after his heart was ripped he goes into a relationship with a woman who was 12 years older than him... but she had to travel... the weird part is that he didn't fall in love with her for some reason.

Finally it was me. He knew me for a month and he expressed his love and affection for me and how I was the right person for him... a year later we got married,, he is a really affectionate man who loves to kiss, hug and cuddle but I have always sensed that his last love was his ex fiance'.

I tell myself that he loves being in love but if so why didn't he fall for the older lady?? What do you think?

While he was in a relationship with me, the last one,, he was still in touch with the woman who's 12 years older than him,, he used to tell her he missed her and missed having s** with her... knowing that he wasn't in love with her and supposedly in love with me!
    backpack2389 Posts: 255, Reputation: 83

Nov 27, 2012, 12:05 PM
    What I think of him... he sounds like a stalker. Following someone to another country when you're not in a relationship, let alone when they outright tell you they don't want to be with you, is extremely odd. He's delusional.

He needs a lot of attention and affection which is why he's reaching out to past lovers. He also seems to very easily form deep attachments to people. Given his history, I think you must have known this before you married him though. Didn't you worry he might easily fall for someone else while married to you?

If you're not happy with him contacting this other woman, which I certainly wouldn't be comfortable with, then tell him. Explain why you think it's inappropriate and how you think it might be damaging to your relationship. Having heard his romantic history, however, I'm not sure that he will be responsive to such a discussion. He might spend the rest of his life forming short-lived, intense infatuations that, if you want to be with him, you'll have to get used to. There are good reasons all of his other relationships failed.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 27, 2012, 01:44 PM
    Poor guy gave his heart to many before you who broke it because he gave too much too fast and he crashed and burned.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Can You Describe Heaven? [ 28 Answers ]

Please give me a description (what you imagine) heaven to be like! Pleasee

Describe Heaven [ 43 Answers ]

Give your best description of "heaven". There will be a follow up later, but please address this request first.

Can someone tell how they would describe intamacy [ 10 Answers ]

I have tried asking him what he meant many times but I just can't understand what he's talking about. I tried that a while back but well I'm just confused by the terms he uses as this whole sex peak just looses me and I don't understand one half of it at all You could add to that list ...

View more questions Search