Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SOwithaQ Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 25, 2012, 07:51 AM
    Can someone do black magic on you?
    Hi,

Anybody here believe in 'black magic' and 'cursing'? I know this may sound stupid because even I, myself don't believe in that. However, things are happening in my life lately that make me think, maybe such things exists. I used to be a happy, successful and motivated person but now it's been a while (about 1.5 years) that things don't work the way they used to, like not at all! And there is absolutely no reason I can find for it. Please, if anybody here believe in these subjects share their experience with me and that if they know way of canceling it!

I thank you in advance...
    Anchikii Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Nov 25, 2012, 09:27 AM
    In the country that I live in (Serbia) lots of people are in "business" with black magic.. And almost everybody believes in that.. So,I can tell u that such things like black magic maybe exist.I really hope they don't,but u can never be really sure..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to come out of black magic? [ 5 Answers ]

I got married in the month of may 2010 but now we both are staying in different places Before leaving me she was loving me lot but now she hate me very much more than enemy I came to know that behind our problem there is a black magic has been done. Kindly suggest me how to come out of black...

Best way of getting out of black magic [ 9 Answers ]

According to th Anicent Chinese calendar many people said that the world's going to end in 2012.. Dec. 25 I have done a research on that, I even tried to access a website known as Iluminati-Order.org and I was so shocked... by that day I am still trying to enter that website to see what is going on...

View more questions Search