Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kimnc_1968 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 25, 2012, 07:10 AM
    Trane gas furnace parts
    Please help,

Does anyone know where the Rollout Flame Fuse is located on the Tranes Furnace unite? Also somewhere I can buy it.

I have an old unite, and I've heard that my problem is a 'blowout' and only a Rollout Flame fuse will help me fix it, I'd really appreciate the help, thank you!

Check out some similar questions!

Finding older parts for Trane gas furnace? [ 8 Answers ]

I'm currently looking for an in-line fusible link for an older Trane forced-air gas furnace. I've tried quite a number of places so far with no luck. One place I contacted said they could get it but wanted over $90 with shipping (absurd). Does anyone have experience with a good supplier of...

Furnace burners ignite but won't stay lit on my trane xe78 furnace? [ 0 Answers ]

I have a Trane XE78 furnace and the flames come on for about 5-10 seconds and then shut off. They re-ignite about 10 seconds later, then shut off 5-10 seconds after the 2nd ignition. I believe they flame on one more time, shut off and then never re-ignite and the blower just runs and runs with...

Do trane gas Furnace have belt and how to fix trane gas Furnace [ 1 Answers ]

I have trane gas Furnace and its stopped working the pilot is not working its keep shutting off and also the switch on and off is working but the pilot and burner is not working what should I do ?:(

Changed some parts on Trane,still not cooling well [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, house was warm, circuit breaker thrown,still would not cool .Tech came out and replaced capacitor, tested compresser.Then noticed fan blower On outside was not working properly had to jump start it to get it going.We left it running for two days while waiting for new fan motor,Thermastate...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.