Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bubba316853 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 24, 2012, 06:27 PM
    Nordyne propane furnace mobile home
    I have a nordyne furnace model number m1gh056abw I replaced the thermocoupler 2 years ago but toward the end of winter it won't blow heat or turn on when I turn thermostat on you hear a click but nothing what could be wrong

Check out some similar questions!

I have a Nordyne propane furnace model ##MGHA-056ABFC-01 [ 2 Answers ]

It keeps cutting on and off. What could it be?

Nordyne Propane Furnace - no heat [ 3 Answers ]

I have a Propane furnace model # KG6RC-060C-12A. The furnace fires up but shuts off after a few seconds. It attempts this 3 times and then shuts off. The code light is blinking 4 times. I checked the wiring for loose grounds and it appears to be OK. The unit is only 3 years old. Any...

Nordyne Mobile Home A/c unit thermostat wiring [ 1 Answers ]

The gardeners pulled the wiring to the thremostat from the A/C unit at my grandfathers home, and I am trying to find a wiring scematic for the thermostat wiring. It's an old Nordyne stand alone A/C unit, with a basic 4-wire thermostat. Model# ASCC036BBCB, Serial # IK0986-00812.

New mobile home furnace [ 5 Answers ]

I purchased a mobile home 18 months ago and replaced the water heater in April ($1,600) and now I need a furnace. It is an Intertherm MGHA 075 A8FC-01 and 16 years old. According to the first two repairpersons there is a hole in the heat exchanger and they said it is more cost effective to...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.