Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gw4corona Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 24, 2012, 02:54 PM
    6+2 pon eps to 8 pin eps adapter
    I just got all my parts & went to plug in my power supple for my processor and my 6+2 pin doesn't fit the 8 pin connection. I've seen some forums saying its not recommended to use an adapter. So I don't know what I need to do.

Check out some similar questions!

Where can I find 4'' to 1'' pvc adapter [ 2 Answers ]

Now I have two pipes, one is of 4'' diameter, the other one being 1 1/16'' in diameter and I need a pvc adapter to connect them. But I could not find anything like this online, so I need some help in this. Thank you.

Wii adapter [ 4 Answers ]

Hi we got a wii for Christmas and saw that we can hook it up to the internet. Is there any other way beside the wii adapter. Anything cheaper I can buy or go to a store and buy. I don't want to order one I want to just go buy one.

USB adapter for notebook? [ 3 Answers ]

My mom has an older laptop that does not have a USB port. Is there an adapter that can be purchased to be able to use USB line to modem?

Netgear USB Adapter [ 1 Answers ]

I have two USB adapters and cannot get either to work. I know I may be a little dense. I am trying to link a Laptop (which has its own adapter) to my PC and thereby to my Printer, but I give up!!

USB - PS2 (p/s2) adapter [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I have a laptop with XP and a dancemat which I use with it by using a USB-PS2 adapter - effectively the dancemat is a keyboard. This works fine with an old adapter of a friend which has the words "AWG space shuttle-c CSA LL80671 AWM IIA/B 80 degrees c 30" written on the wire. I bought a new...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.