Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    young donni Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 24, 2012, 02:11 PM
    I drank a 22 oz Beer 5.5% at 4:30 Saturday and Sunday is the new week..
    Im 33 yo 220 lbs my test day has been Thursday for the last 4 weeks. I know I am taking a chance but hopefully its not as random as they say. If I test at 8 am Sunday can I pass. I hate excersing but I will drink plenty of liquids and pee 2 or 3 times in the morning if I have to go. All help is appreciated.
    young donni Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 24, 2012, 03:30 PM
    Sorry EtG test.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Drank Saturday into early Sunday morning. Will I pass an EtG on Thursday morning? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, as the question states... I got to a social function on Saturday about 10:30pm... between then and 1am Sunday.. I had several mixed drinks mostly containing Bacardi Rum. I would assume there was around 10 shots (more or less) within said mix drinks. I got intoxicated and decided to sleep on...

Drank one 24 oz 8.9% beer Saturday at 3pm and took an EtG Tuesday at 815 am am I OK? [ 3 Answers ]

I'm 32 6'1 220lbs and hadn't drank in 6 months before that. It was one tallboy and I downed it within 5 minutes at around 3pm Saturday. I drank a lot of water Monday night and took and EtG test Tuesday morning at about 815 am... am I going to be OK? Pretty stressed out thanks for any help(besides...

Sunday or Saturday? [ 31 Answers ]

I live by the Bible and the Bible only. If something can't be proved with the Bible I won't believe it. Can someone give me any Biblical evidence that the day of worship was changed from Saturday to Sunday?

Why was the Sabbath Day changed from Saturday to Sunday? [ 35 Answers ]

Why was the Sabbath Day changed from Saturday(the 7th day) to Sunday(the first day)? Is Saturday the real day to celebrate the Sabbath. I mean people make mistakes and what is to say that we didn't lose time or days.

Worship Saturday or Sunday [ 6 Answers ]

I know the Jewish sabbath is Saturday. Many Christians worship on Sunday. Is there a right or wrong day to worship. Jesus said rest on the sabbath. But Paul had church on Sunday(first day of week). So witch one is right or wrong or it doesn't matter. Please provide biblical proof for points.

View more questions Search