Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lew1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 24, 2012, 12:17 PM
    White Rodgers Relays type e-12 fan relay
    I have a white rodgers 7951 E-12 type # 5D51-14 an I need the wiring schem. It is on a Wood burner and just turns on the fan when it reaches temp?
    PJmax Posts: 70, Reputation: 3

Nov 24, 2012, 06:25 PM
    Not quite sure which relay you want the wiring for. Are you sure you have the model number listed correctly ? E-12 is a series of relays and there are many.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

White rodgers fan center relays do they buzz and get warm? [ 1 Answers ]

Is it normal for a new white rodgers fan center relay to buzz and get warm?

White rodgers type 1f90-51? [ 3 Answers ]

The battery light on the control panel is displayed. I've changed the batteries already. Why is the battery light showing?

White-Rodgers Thermostat Type# 1F89-11 Auxiliary Light going Off/On [ 1 Answers ]

Is there a way to shut off the auxiliary light? It's costing me high electric bills, and it's coming on when it shouldn't and causing my heat pump to continually run during the winter time. I keep my thermostat temperature set at 65 to 67 degrees in the winter and in the summer it's set at 73 to...

Help with white rodgers 36c03 type 200 gas valve [ 0 Answers ]

My pilot in my furnace lights and starys lite for a number of days. Then the pilot goes out, usually in the middle of the night. I have changed the thermocouple but still getting the same results. The pilot looks OK. Blue flame about 1 inch long with a slight yellow in the tip. Any...

36C67-189 White Rodgers Gas Valve, white and blue wires: which is TH and which is TR? [ 2 Answers ]

Simple version... 36C67-189 White Rodgers Gas Valve, white and blue wires: which is TH and which is TR? Long version... I'm installing a new gas valve in my 1989 era coleman furnace (The correct modern replacement, the 36C67-189 White Rodgers Gas Valve). My furnace has a white and a blue wire. ...

View more questions Search