Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    renee garden Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Nov 18, 2012, 07:10 AM
    What's mean if you don't hear from me that doesn't mean I forgotten you?
    What's does it mean if you don't hear from me that doesn't mean I forgotten you when your someone said this?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Nov 18, 2012, 07:39 AM
    It means goodbye, but I will think of you fondly and with no regrets.

'If you don't hear from me' usually means goodbye totally, 100%, forever.
    An attempt to soften your pain of being left.

Nov 24, 2012, 10:25 AM
    What mean we will grow stronger as friend and we laught years , many years down line
    What mean we will grow stronger as friend and we laught years, many years down line ?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 24, 2012, 06:40 PM
    It means leave me alone for a long while.

Nov 26, 2012, 04:50 AM
    What mean I know we are fine
    I have afriend of nime we are friend with each other since 3 years , but suddenly we have always misunderstanding , there was space between us since 2 months then she send to me message and said to me I know that we are fine what that mean ?
    current pert

Nov 26, 2012, 05:18 AM
    It means what it says! It might also mean I don't want to talk about what went wrong.

I have friends who just love to chat online, and I absolutely hate it. Could it be that you want to text too much? I for one prefer a nice long well written email, that I can reply to the same way, when I want to. I can't stand being interrupted with 'hi how are u what are you doing?' To me that is living hell.

Nov 26, 2012, 05:25 AM
    No idont think that but because she wants to figure her own away because of that we not chat with each other and maybe she not see any message from me maybe she is confussed if I went away or to be sure we are still frineds
    current pert

Nov 26, 2012, 07:05 AM
    I'm sorry, but I can't stand texting either. I wish you would write in real sentences that have beginning and end, using correct spelling. It isn't easy to even figure out what you are saying. Asking about one little phrase when we know very little about the context is not easy to answer anyway.

Nov 27, 2012, 12:28 PM
    What mean we will grow stronger as friends many years down the line
    What mean we will grow stronger as friends many years down the line , because now as friend we are not chatting with each other in phone everyday
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 27, 2012, 01:12 PM
    After merging all your questions its very evident that you must accept that your friend has changed his priorities in life, and is very busy with other things to give you the time and attention he once did.

You must adjust to those changes by having a life that you enjoy without having his full attention any more. Find happiness without him is what he wants, and hopes for.
    current pert

Nov 27, 2012, 02:39 PM
    Chatting on the phone every single day? Maybe she is busy! She doesn't dislike you, but she just doesn't have TIME to CHAT. Use email, and write about interesting and important things only, not chatty 'and then I did this and she did that and what are you doing today.'
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Nov 27, 2012, 03:16 PM
    There's really only one way to find out what someone means when they say something, and that's to ask them.

Talk to your friend about this, ask what he meant.
    dontknownuthin Posts: 2,910, Reputation: 751
    Ultra Member

Nov 27, 2012, 03:35 PM
    What all this adds up to is that your friend is blowing you off - they don't want to be friends any more. However, they are trying to be nice about it because they don't want to hurt your feelings. Move on, this person is no longer your friend. They wish you well, but don't want to be involved in your life.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My boy friend doesn't want to have sex with me very often, what's wrong with me? [ 7 Answers ]

I am 21 years of age and my boy friend is 23. We have been together for 2 years now. I am incredibly in love and attracted to him. I was 100 pounds when we first started dating, I gained 10 and I feel like that may have a part in why he doesn't want to have sex very often. I've tired talking to him...

Don't know what's wrong [ 0 Answers ]

Ive been throwing up, feeling nausea, tender breast for the last week. Could it be something else besides pregnancy

View more questions Search