Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    55113 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 24, 2012, 07:49 AM
    How mutch the portuguese pay for a passporte
    How mutch they charge for a portuguese passporte

Check out some similar questions!

Married to a Portuguese citizen, live in Canada, how can I get Portuguese Citizenship [ 0 Answers ]

Married to a Portuguese citizen, live in Canada, how can I get Portuguese citizenship? I read somewhere that I can apply for citizenship if I am married to Portuguese citizen for over three years. How do I go about applying and what documents they need, also how long does it take and if I need to...

How mutch earth in 1square meter by200mm [ 3 Answers ]

I want to no how many tones of topsoil there is in an area 475square meters by 250milimeters in depth

Can I apply portuguese passport on my mother's portuguese pasport in uk [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am a student in uk and I have been here for last four years. My visa is expiring next year jan 2010 and holding indian passport. I was wondering if I can apply for portuguese passport through portuguese embassy without going back to my home country (goa , india) since my mother has been...

How to apply for portuguese nationality for a minor with one parent being portuguese [ 3 Answers ]

My partner is a portuguese citizen,living with me in england.I am a zimbabwean citizen,we are not married but have a baby together.we would like to register the baby as a portuguese national.how do we do that?and is she able to travel to zimbabwe with her father?

Where to go, for take a new passporte? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello My name is Teresa Jesus, I am portuguese and my passporte finish on jully 2007, sow I need take a new passporte I live in Grimsby, England and I don't now where to go? Can you tell me please the easy way to doet? Thanks Teresa

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.