Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Nicki31 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 24, 2012, 12:19 AM
    How much is in the bank at the end of each year?
    Jay has just turned 20.  His dream is to retire on his 50th birthday. He wants to save 10% of his salary each year. He now makes $25,000 a year. He expects to get an 8% raise per year until he is 50. Assuming he saves this 10% each paycheck in his sock drawer and deposits it on Jan. 1 of the next year and that he will get a 3% return on his money, create a spreadsheet that shows how much he has in the bank at the end of each year.

Check out some similar questions!

6th year on F-1, only bank interest, use 8843 or not? [ 7 Answers ]

Hi there, I'm a Canadian citizen attending a medical school in the US. I first started my studies in Aug 2003, and did a four year degree, graduating in May 2007. I filed as a non-resident alien (with form 8843) all 4 of those years. The following year I did a master's degree, also on F-1. ...

5 year bank cd at 5.5% [ 1 Answers ]

If I have money in a new 5 year fdic bank at 5.5%... is this not a good thing?? Sometimes I think it was easier when I had nothing as I did not have to worry about it...

How much does the average 20-22 year old have in the bank? [ 12 Answers ]

How much money does the average 20-22 year old have in the bank?

Part year resident for MA : bank interests [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, The instructions for form 1-NR/PY ( I am a Mass. Part-year resident) say on page 9: "Income: Lines 5 through 11, 24, 27 and 28 If you earned only a portion of the income you reported on your U.S. return while you were a Massachusetts legal resident, subtract from your U.S. income the...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.