Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    domain Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 23, 2012, 03:20 PM
    Can a relationship still work when one moves out
    Hi my girlfriend of almost 4 years has moved out we actully broke up for two months until I realized how much I really do love her we have decided to get back together I made many mistakes in the relationship mostly drinking and going out all the time I have stopped drinking and don't eveer plan on it again but even though we are together she does not love me the way I love her its same things that are different she has bought a house but she does not come and stay or visit much although I know she loves me very much all I do is hurt and knowing that we will probably never live together again is killing me and I can not drive so she picks me and my kids up every morring and takes us home and we work at the same place so I really don't know what to do and help would be great
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Nov 23, 2012, 03:48 PM
    Is there a reason you don't drive? It is very nice of her to drive you around.

Nov 23, 2012, 04:20 PM
    Suspend lience
    Education Expert

Nov 23, 2012, 04:27 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by domain View Post
    suspend lience
    That can put a big strain on your relationship. You need to put your life back together before attempting to have a relationship with her again.

Nov 23, 2012, 04:54 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by teacherjenn4 View Post
    That can put a big strain on your relationship. You need to put your life back together before attempting to have a relationship with her again.
    Life is very much put together just depressed because she's not here or in it as much anymore and dontknkow how to deal with it and if we were to split up I would still see her everyday
    Education Expert

Nov 23, 2012, 05:54 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by domain View Post
    life is very much put together just depressed because shes not here or in it as much anymore and dontknkow how to deal with it and if we was to split up i would still see her everyday
    I'm not sure that your life is so together when you depend on your former girlfriend to drive you and your kids around. Was your license suspended for DWI?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Best way for my relationship to work out at the end. [ 4 Answers ]

Been in a three year relationnship with a girl I love and care about a lot. She wanted to take a "break" . She said she lost feelings for me but she still cares about me a lot. I didn't treat her well in the last year and was hurting her without even realizing what I was doing. I apologized and...

Relationship age gap of 7 years.can it work? [ 5 Answers ]

I am 30, and a girl I have just met is 23. I met her the day before I planned to end my relationship of 6 years with another girlfriend. While I know getting straight into seeing someone has its own issues and problems, I really like this girl and we ar on the same page in terms of taking it...

Need to work on my relationship [ 5 Answers ]

I am also very selfish and I'm on my way to losing my 6month old daughter and my fiancé. I have other mental issues and without medication I'm a nut. My fiancé is getting sick of my bull and says that he's been putting up with it for 2 years now and he said if I don't get help he will leave but I...

Work Relationship Problem [ 3 Answers ]

Im going to start with I know it's not the best idea to get involved with people you work with.. but it's a little late for that now so here goes. I have been seeing this guy for about a month now... everything was perfect... we spent a lot of time together and everything seemed to be going well up...

Man and Work and Relationship [ 2 Answers ]

Dear experts, I have dated with my boyfriend for about 2 months. He is an energetic and social-type person. Besides, he is confident and optimistic. Also, he is usually busy with his work. Sometimes, he works overtime. As recently, he has some problems to solve with his work, I found...

View more questions Search