Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Br0wnEyedGirl Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Nov 23, 2012, 02:29 PM
    Men's suit
    My boyfriend wants a suit for Christmas. He's pretty tall and trim, 6'4", so I'm not sure if something off a rack could be taylored. How much am I looking at?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Nov 23, 2012, 02:34 PM
    Don't know where you are from. Off the rack still has to be tailored to fit in the trousers and armpits, etc. I would say in the neighbourhood of $300. So why not talk him into a sports jacket and trousers which would fit any occasion and be a tad cheaper on the pocketbook and probably look really great.

Suits nowadays are not all that comprehensive, meaning, there are only one or two places for a suit, but sports jacket and trousers, (sports jacket can always go with jeans), will be a better bet on your money and for him to play around with too.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Which cut will suit me? [ 0 Answers ]

I have long hair. They are black and silky. I have never had a haircut, but now when I have joined college, I want newness. I have also noticed that the heroines in films look good just as they keep open hair. Does keeping hair open helps to look beauteous? Should I go for a trim, and if yes, what?...

Suit yourself after you say thanks to someone? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello! I was exiting a bus the door still close and the bus driver said "suit yourself" and then opened the door .What did he mean?

Law suit [ 2 Answers ]

I actually have 2 questions.. I have a friend who's husband died a couple of years ago. He left her his Big Rig and she sold it for $20K. SHe also gained a house, however the family of her husband appealed the will in order to get the house. My friend filed a lawsuit and ended up giving the house...

A suit? [ 9 Answers ]

It is a suit that is worn by the groom in a wedding right? I am positive that is it, but for some reason a tux keeps popping into my head too.

Suit [ 1 Answers ]

I'm going to a evening concert, (jazz). Does a light tan suit sound OK. What shirt color??

View more questions Search