Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    italia2 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 23, 2012, 01:27 PM
    Ulcers
    I have peptic stomach ulcers and a head-cold. Are there any over-the-counter medications I can take that will not aggravate peptic ulcers?
    KBC Posts: 2,550, Reputation: 487
    Ultra Member

Nov 23, 2012, 09:10 PM
    When I have concerns like this,I call my pharmacist,they seem to know what may or may not aggravate ulcers.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mouth ulcers [ 0 Answers ]

Since I can remember I have mouth ulcers all over my tongue. They are always there but dpeneding on what I eat and drink they can become painful. They look like just normal average ulcers but there a lot of them, all over my tongue. I have been to my doctor but he gave me anit-biotics and some...

Stomach ulcers [ 13 Answers ]

Any medical professionals here? I have been googling stomach ulcers, after my doctor stated that I might have them. My doctor stated that I should drink milk and eat dairy products like cottage cheese and ice cream, but according to Google, milk products are NOT good when there are stomach ulcers!...

What are bleeing ulcers? [ 2 Answers ]

My stepdad that lives in another state with my mom is in the hospital for bleeding ulcers.. how serious are they? Can they be life threatening? And how do you get it? When I asked my mom if he was OK she said that it's not as bad as they thought it was at first.. either that or they thought it was...

Leg ulcers [ 5 Answers ]

Hello. I have a problem with leg ulcers for the past six years. It began when I was living and working in Bangkok. My desk was in an office next to a wall. There were workmen working in the next room. They were hammering, removing flooring and wall board. I went home one night and I was...

Mouth ulcers [ 4 Answers ]

Hi can anybody give advise on mouth ulcers.My 14 yr old daughter has been ill and now has 5 ulcers in her mouth I have been putting bonjela on them but they are still very sore.Is there any old remedies out there please...

View more questions Search