Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jessi17 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 23, 2012, 01:02 PM
    36weeks in 2days and bleeding!
    Hi I don't know if you can answer this but I am 36 weeks pregnant in 2 days. I woke up this morning and went to the bathroom and I looked down and noticed there was a little bit of a light ish red colour on my shorts. Any ideas what this means? I seen my doctor yesterday and he said everything seems good. Just now there is a bit of blood
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Nov 23, 2012, 02:39 PM
    You saw light reddish, not blood red, that would be worry if blood red. You are quite a way along, doctor checked you out and said okay, but at this point if you are worried and you don't need to be worried causing stress, your doctor would be happy to put your thoughts at rest, so call and relax.

Nov 23, 2012, 03:14 PM
    Ok well that doesn't help..
    First I can't call my phone got disconnected and I am 2 hours from my doctor as I take the city bus there.
    I was wanting to know from anyone who has experienced this before or knows about it and may know why it happened. And if it is urgent.
    Expert

Nov 24, 2012, 04:30 AM
    We can't diagnose for you. We don't diagnose on AMHD. Difficult to do on the net. Can you take a taxi to the ER nearest you?

Nov 24, 2012, 11:09 AM
    Never mind I had someone else tell me, who is pregnant and knows about from it happening to her...
    Expert

Nov 24, 2012, 11:16 AM
    Good jessi, we are all volunteers here and it is an international site; the proper expert was not on at the time to answer you. I am sorry that we could not help you, but glad you got an answer from someone.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is this illegal to take the kids out of state for only 2days [ 34 Answers ]

Hi I'm from California I got quick question... me and my X-wife got joint custody of 4 minor children (father) I got the kids on the weekdays and she got the kids on the weekend... I I formed my wife that I'm taking the kids to Utah and I'm keeping the kids for the weekend bcoz were going out of...

About 36weeks scan report [ 1 Answers ]

The scan report says that the cord is close to the nape , will the cord have chances to tie around the baby's neck ?please clear my doubt

Am 14 weeks and 2days pregnant [ 5 Answers ]

I am 14 weeks and 2 days I have been on bedrest for 10 weeks and I have spoted the whole time but here lately I have had a lot ot sharp pains in my belly and some cramps but my doc said with the spotin my baby is OK but the pains and cramps just started about a week ago so does anyone know what the...

6weeks and 2days and light bleeding [ 2 Answers ]

I Was Confirmed Pregnant Im 6weeks And 2days As Of Today I Been Spottin And Having Light Bleeding Wit No Cramps For 3days This Is My 1st Pregnancy Very Scared I Want to Keep My Baby Did Anyone Go Through This

View more questions Search