Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    87savage Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 23, 2012, 10:48 AM
    87 suzuki 650 savagw clutch
    I just finished rebuilding my clutch now when I try to start the bike in neutral it sounds like the entire clutch pack is engaged and spinning then when in gear when applying the clutch and trying start the bike the back tire tries to spin
    I tried to obvious by adjusting the cable but no such luck. Could it be I over tightened the springs? Im out of ideas so please help.

Check out some similar questions!

Where to attach clutch cable to clutch assembly on PO17542ST [ 0 Answers ]

I have a Poulan PO17542ST tractor with a 42" mower deck. The blade clutch spring assembly has become unattached to the clutch assembly. I can't determine where the spring is supposed to attach. Can you tell me where to attach it? Does it attach to the hole in the shaft on the right idler pulley?

Motorcycle help... Suzuki clutch replaced, now won't start [ 3 Answers ]

Hey all, I'm having a problem, big 1! I replaced my clutch lever on my Suzuki GSXR 750 R, and now the bike won't start. I tok the battery in to a shop and they said No WAY, it was the battery! Please, please help, my only transportation at this time! Thank you much! Jeremy

How to build pressure 2001 honda civic clutch slave and clutch master [ 1 Answers ]

I have replaced clutch slave and replace the clutch master kit... tried bleeding it but there is no pressure, How do I get pressure to build... also clutch pedal is stuck and won't retract.

Suzuki Esteem [ 4 Answers ]

How often should a 2002 Suzuki Esteem need fuel injection service? Should the relay box need to be replaced twice within a 4 month time span?

Suzuki 250rgv [ 1 Answers ]

Hi My suzuki was running fine.When I went to start it up again yesterday.it starts I pull the clutch but as soon as I kick it into gear. It jerks forward and switches off! While the clutch is still in... someone said it might be the kickstand but I've checked the wires and they seem fine.. what...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.