Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mj23Jordan Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 14, 2007, 12:12 AM
    Winning over a girl
    K so there is this girl that I really like and I'm kind of sure that. She likes me... But I need tips on winning her over... She's a good girl and she's beautiful. She already knows that I think about her that way but I just need tips on winning her over!
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Mar 14, 2007, 02:37 AM
    Winning her over from whom?

If she already knows that you like her, why not ask her out?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Winning her back [ 73 Answers ]

I work with a female I dated about 6 months ago ,we began sharing the same break table when we started dating .When the relationship ended (by my hand) she continued to come back and sit with me .I decided to try again with her because the first time I ended it I was afraid of getting to close...

Best method for winning the lottery [ 20 Answers ]

What method of playing the lottery has the best chance of winning, by letting the computer select the numbers or by the Player selecting the numbers?

Neighbors are winning. Help me! [ 19 Answers ]

:( Please help. I'm at wits end. So bad it's effecting my marriage and motherhood. I am ready to go somewhere but nowhere to go... Recently moved into a newly built house on acreage(another story but nothing good). Neighbor allowed their dogs to run, cornered husband in port-a-potty during...

Dale Carnegie's "Winning friends & influencing people" [ 1 Answers ]

Is there anybody out there who rates this seminal work as much as I do? I'm a company director and I'm always looking for inspiration. I was a bit doubtful about it because of its age but I now have the audio book in my car and listen to it often on the way to work to set me up for the day. I'd...

How Should I ask this girl out [ 4 Answers ]

All right I just moved to this new state from a place I new all my life. I start this new school not knowing anybody an I walk into my french class and I see this girl she is the most beautiful girl I have ever seen, now where I come from you have to act like a gangster just to be able to talk to a...

View more questions Search