Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dancer1 Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2005, 12:26 AM
    Peircing Parlors...
    Does anyone know of any well known, great going peircing parlors in the Dallas Fort worth area? I want a parlor that is nice, keept up with well, decent prices, and takes the proper precausions

Any information is helpful.
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Jul 4, 2005, 07:46 AM
    Piercing parlors
    Hi,
    You might check with the Chamber of Commerce in your area. You can also check online with them at Google.
    If they are listed with the Chamber, it's a good bet they are ligit and clean.
    Happy 4th,
    fredg
    theBigkill Posts: 43, Reputation: 1

Oct 8, 2005, 06:27 PM
    You can check them out for yourself as long as you know what you're looking for. Ask to see their autoclave and make sure that everything and anything of a surgical nature comes out of hermetically sealed packets. Also look for a permit and any certification that would make you think they know what they're doing.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Partner visiting massage parlors [ 69 Answers ]

I have just found out that my parter has been visiting massage parlors for masturbation. This has totally shattered me as I never thought for one second that he was capable of this sort of behaviour. When I confronted him he denied it but I have the proof. He has confessed to me that up until a...

View more questions Search