Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 22, 2012, 01:06 AM
    Does anyone know?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 22, 2012, 02:39 AM
    Have you been arrested ?

Have you confessed?

If you still 600 dollars, yes it is possible ( although not likely) to go to jail. Normally not on first time you do a crime

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Someone stole my phone. What can I do? [ 1 Answers ]

Well someone who was once a good friend stole a good bit of stuff from Me the other day. It was an $800 iPhone 5, a $300 of 3DS system and accessories, and a iPod 2nd gen. I have text proof of him stealing it with him and someone else who knew admiring it. Can we charge him with theft with that?...

Stole [ 1 Answers ]

The other day I stole from walmart and it was razors , well when I went to the front this guy and lady with a clip board jumped out in front of me and said we caught you stealing , and they said they had cameras watching me in the area that I stole from , and I kept saying I didn't and they guy let...

I stole from my job? [ 2 Answers ]

I feel incredibly stupid and naïve. I have been working in a Supermarket for 4 months now and on Monday evening I stole 30 euros worth of phone credit. On Tuesday I got a phone call from my manager asking me to come in on Thursday for a meeting. I asked was there something wrong and she just...

Stole a CD [ 4 Answers ]

I was caught steeling a CD from Best Buy it was 13.99 I gave them the CD back and they still pressed charges! Now I haved to go to court what is going to happen now!

Stole 19,000 [ 15 Answers ]

A little over a year ago my dad stole 19,000 dollars of mine but can technically keep it because my parents put it in a mutual account for me in there name. He does not want to give it back at all and I've tried lots of things to get it back and its making my life stressful, is there anything I...

View more questions Search