Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nb19 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 21, 2012, 11:47 PM
    Ask islamic questions online
    Assalamu Alaikum. I have an enquiry regarding voluntary work in third world countries. I have set myself up with a program to do community volunteering in Cape Town, South Africa with disadvantaged and vulnerable children. This involves pre-school teaching and contributing to a range of different projects serving the community in different areas. Are there any obligatory precautions towards this? Also, if my father does not agree with me contributing to this, is it haram to continue to do so any way? Thank you
    ghee803 Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Nov 25, 2012, 03:07 PM
    Walaykum as salam... I will say I'm no scholar in Islam but with the little knowledge I do have I can tell you if you are not doing anything displeasing to Allah or Islam then no it nothing wrong.. far as your father that's a personal thing your father has against that's different but if he does not like because it's wrong Islamically then its harram with your father like it or not

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ask islamic questions online [ 8 Answers ]

Assalamualaikum I am a Muslim Alhamdulillah, but the problem is that there is a guy who studied with me in college and wants to marry me, but he’s from a newly converted Muslim family. He’s a born Muslim but his parents are newly converted. Our family is a highly conservative type. The guy s...

Ask islamic questions online [ 5 Answers ]

Sallam brother, I have a question to ask on behalf of someone else. There is this couple who has been married for over ten years and have 3 kids. The husband loves the kids and wife and is very committed, the wife takes good care of the family, on the surface, they seem like a very happy couple. ...

View more questions Search