Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dogsareme Posts: 14, Reputation: 4

Mar 13, 2007, 10:12 PM
    Search and Rescue/Hunting Training for Dogs
    I have been working in the dog business for sometime now, but I really want to advance my knowledge in the field and get into doing search and rescue, as well as hunting and tracking for dogs. Does anyone know where I can go about finding a correspondance school that teaches this? I can't afford to go away anywhere.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Mar 18, 2007, 12:27 PM
    Why don't you Google this information. I am sure there are many websites for this type of occupation.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My Rescue Dog Won't Eat [ 4 Answers ]

I just adopted a Doberman from a Dobie rescue organization. He's about a year old. When he was rescued, he was all ribs and bones. They had him about 4 months and he has put on a little weight. Since coming to my house, he won't eat. He will come to eat then turn his nose and walk away. I know he's...

Rescue dogs [ 1 Answers ]

We acquired a rescue dog (chihuahua), that is, a dog kept in its kennel all its life by a puppy mill. We were very concerned to discover the other day that the dog was eating its own feces. Apparently there are certain animals in the wild -- types of snowshoe hares for instance -- that re-cycle...

Pet or animal Rescue [ 5 Answers ]

Are there any others here that do any sort of animal rescue? If so what kind and where? I was just wondering because I read every one profile and I seem to be the only one that is involved in this. I currently am volunteering for an equine rescue and of course my piggies.

View more questions Search