Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ifailed Posts: 14, Reputation: 2

Nov 21, 2012, 04:48 PM
    I don't know what to do anymore.. boyfriend trouble
    Everyone reading this is probably going to think this is such a pointless post.. but I need advice..

I've been with my boyfriend for 2O months.. when we first got together everything was perfect and he treated me so nice. All of a sudden his ex started sending him love poems/songs and asking if they could get back together.. this soon stopped. Then recently he started sending sexual messages to a girl from nursery, calling her gorgeous/beautiful/baby.. he's never called me pretty/gorgeous/beautiful. He's always pointing out how pretty other girls are and how much he loves blondes..

I'm a size 12 and he tells me I'm fat.. I'm always trying new things with my makeup because he tells me I'm ugly and constantly comparing other girls to me. He never wants to be seen out in public with me, even to go to the local shop. And when we play fight, he takes it to far and does kind of hurt me (not meaning to, he doesn't know how strong he is) and tellls me I'm being a baby and laughs at me with his friends. He's always speaking to me horribly in front of his friends. He hates being alone in the same room together, even getting to the point where he won't even cuddle me or kiss me cause of the way I look in his eyes. His mum and dad are always commenting on the way he treats me and he just laughs and says he treats me fine..

I love him, but I'm at breaking point, I don't know what to do anymore..
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 21, 2012, 05:17 PM
    Why oh why are you excusing his very bad behavior? Stop being so desperate to be loved. What he is giving you isn't love. He's mean and a controller and an abuser. Leave this relationship and pull yourself together. We will help you do that.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Nov 21, 2012, 07:04 PM
    You leave him. He treats you horrible. It's a no brainer
    Alexis Dubree Posts: 45, Reputation: 3

Nov 22, 2012, 06:12 PM
    Leave him alone. You deserve better than him.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Nov 22, 2012, 06:27 PM
    You love him? How can you love a pig like that? Wow... I can't believe you put up with being treated that way. Dump the loser and you will be so much better off.
    ifailed Posts: 14, Reputation: 2

Nov 26, 2012, 05:59 PM
    Thanks for your replies girlies. Going to put myself first for once!
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 26, 2012, 06:08 PM
    Please report back to tell us the ending of the story!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search