Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    williams9299 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2007, 09:54 PM
    I lost my baby
    I Lost My Son When I Was 23 Weeks Pregnant. It Still Seems Just As Hard As It Was Yesterday. I Live My Life Day By Day It Seems. Its Weird I Since Have 2 Children Whom Are My World. Every Day I Think Of My Son I Lost. I Still Out Of Nowhere Cry Or A Tear Slides Down With Out Notice. I Also Know That I Must Pick Up Pieces Somewhere. People Say How Good I Am Doing And How Strong I Seem To Be When In Fact It Is Just The Opposite. So If Anone Just Lost A Child Hang In There. Its Been 6 Years For Me.:
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Mar 13, 2007, 09:59 PM
    My wife and I lost our first child. It was very hard and diffulcult. It is painful and heart breaking but we are thankful for a very healthy boy that we do have now.

I think that if your still feeling the way you are that you should talk to somebody.

You have two children that are here now, so yes they are the focus now and they are the ones that are most important.

Joe
    grammadidi Posts: 1,182, Reputation: 468
    Ultra Member

Mar 13, 2007, 10:12 PM
    Everyone deals with loss differently and I think there are always times when we have our "moments" when the sadness grabs hold of us for a little while. Did you attend a bereavement group? Even if you did, it may have been too soon. I would highly recommend that you consider going to one. Ask your physician for a referral to one that might specialize in premature births. Your local funeral homes might be a source of information as well, I know they are in Canada.

I do think you should find someone to help you through this though. It seems like you need some support from a qualified professional.

Hugs, Didi
    vlee Posts: 454, Reputation: 109

Mar 18, 2007, 10:40 PM
    I am so sorry to hear that this terrible loss still pains you so greatly. I can only suggest speaking with a counselor or clergyman, as you have two miracles depending on you. It's hard to give the love children need if you don't feel good yourself. I will keep you in my prayers.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Baby name [ 5 Answers ]

Is the name Rowan okay for a boy and does anyone know a middle name that would go with it?

Baby strange illness. Whole body of baby get harden [ 9 Answers ]

My brother's baby boy 4 months old got a strange illness. He had blood tested, brain scanning, lung checking etc. Everything is normal. But the baby boy got an unpreditable "body harden" illness. That is when it happens, the whole body of the baby get stiff and he can not move, can not cry... We...

Baby was taken [ 16 Answers ]

On may 23 of this year my daughter, then was eight months old, was taken from me because someone called DCF on my husband and me. My daughter had a bruise on the butt and they took her. They tried to blame it on my husband, he was arrested and then the charges of child abuse were dropped. Now we...

My baby [ 2 Answers ]

My baby is 8 moths old now.last month when she was 7 months old ,her breath started to smell very bad.we went to doctor and she told us to give her water to clean in her mouth after she eats her meal.we did it but nothing changed.we thought it smells bad because she is hungry but we tried it and...

Having a baby [ 11 Answers ]

My boy friend and I are talking adout having kids after we get married but he has had a vasectomy so we are looking in to all the options I would just like to hear if any one have been in this situation and if so what options they were given so if any one has any sugestions we could use you opions

View more questions Search