Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Abbeyrae1000 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 21, 2012, 10:36 AM
    When a dog is finished breast feeding theIr pups do they go into heat?
    Heat cycle
    Lucky098 Posts: 2,594, Reputation: 543
    Ultra Member

Nov 21, 2012, 01:49 PM
    A dog will come into heat every 6-8 months.

So no.. A dog will not come into heat once the puppies are weaned.. unless they are being weaned at the 6 month age range.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Nov 21, 2012, 03:36 PM
    Please tell me you're not breeding. You don't even know something as basic as this, so do not breed. Leave the breeding to those that are qualified. Please.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pros/Cons of Breast feeding vs. Formula feeding. [ 9 Answers ]

I have heard that if you don't breast feed your baby will have an unhealthy immune system (although I am pretty healthy, and was bottle fed), and I have also heard horror sotries about breast feeding. What are good vs. bad of breast feeding/bottle feeding?:D:D

Breast feeding [ 1 Answers ]

Can I get into a sauna if I am breast feeding? Will it hurt my milk or change the taste or spoil it or anything??

Breast feeding [ 2 Answers ]

Can breast feeding make your breast larger?

Breast feeding [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I am 25 weeks pregnant and I was wondering with my first son I bottle feed with my second one he was only 2 pounds so he could not breast feed however I pumped for 2 months for him but I am a very busy mom of going to be three and when I pumped I stayed so wore out that I couldn't even stay...

Mother not feeding pups [ 1 Answers ]

My dog has been refusing to feed her 3 week old puppies. Do you have any advice?

View more questions Search