Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sally Cieslak Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 21, 2012, 08:44 AM
    A contractor that remodeled our house left us with a $500 dumpster bill
    When our contractor remodeled our house, he used a dumpster that was unacceptable by the sanitary company. They billed us a $500 penalty for the dumpster and the contractor is not taking care of the bill.
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Nov 21, 2012, 10:01 AM
    Unless you have contract language stating otherwise the dumpster bill is yours. In who's name was it rented according to the dumpster company?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can my contractor give me a second higher bill? [ 7 Answers ]

I had some flooring work done in my house. Two guys came out and did it in three days when I got the bill I was charged for an extra day, I called to ask and the owner hung up on me. Now he is giving me a higher bill... can he do that?

Steps for disputing contractor bill in OKLAHOMA [ 6 Answers ]

Hi all, I'm not an attorney but I have some legal knowledge, much of it Federal and not pertaining to this state. My mother hired a contractor, licensed by state or not I am not sure, to replace the flooring in a smaller room and some of the floor joists in her rental house. As far as I am...

Can my contractor bill me without my consent ? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I started an addition project about a year ago. Now we are done! My contractor sent me a final bill with the remaining fee due PLUS his extra work (about $3000)! In it he said was a couple little thing he did like remove a couple forms under the house and frame extra 12"x12" niches to the...

Who pays for utilties, dumpster, out house [ 1 Answers ]

Wondering who is supposed to pay for utilities/dumpster/port-a-potty during a new house construction. My GC leaves lights on and runs the LP burners for heat. What is the normal situation?

View more questions Search