Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jeanjacques Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 21, 2012, 06:48 AM
    Led code 31, troubleshooting, bryant
    My furnace is not working for two days. The issue is related to the led code 31. How can that be fixed that by myself?

Check out some similar questions!

Bryant thermostat troubleshooting [ 0 Answers ]

I have a Bryant furnace/ac unit and thermostat. I had a new ac unit installed because the compressor went on the old one now my thermostat says outdoor air sensor error. I tried a new sensor and nothing changed could there be something wrong with my thermostat?

Troubleshooting a bryant model 373lav code 12 [ 0 Answers ]

The furnace cycles on and off every 3 to 5 minutes for several hours, then doesn't seem to come on for 30 or so minutes, Then it begins cylcling on and off again every 3-5 miutes. I have checked the led and the code is one short blink with two long ones. I assume this is 12. However what I have...

Bryant generator troubleshooting? [ 1 Answers ]

Why is the fuse blowing every time my generator shuts down after running. Model # ASPAS1BBA015 Serial # 4605V06869

Bryant Furnace Troubleshooting? [ 1 Answers ]

When gas furnace comes on I have flame rollback and it blows out pilot could this be a crack in the heat exchanger?

Bryant plus 90 troubleshooting [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 23 year old "Bryant Plus 90" furnace. Until my house reaches the thermostat setting the burners remain on and the blower cycles on and off in 7 to 10 minute cycles. Should the burners remain on without the blower being on?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.