Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nguyent Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 21, 2012, 04:01 AM
    Brivis Buffalo 85 blowout cold air even after change circuit board
    Hi,
    I have Brivis Buffalo 85 ducted heating blow out cold air and run by it self even the wall manual control remain switch off. The repairer said the Tek 321 circuit board is the problem . I changed the circuit board , but the machine still have the same original problem. Can anyone help me out any idea or someone have the same problem as I have. Thanks

Check out some similar questions!

Brivis AD 42 750 watt motor change [ 0 Answers ]

Old motor has 6 wires, but new motor only has 4. Any ideas on wiring configuration/

Circuit board [ 5 Answers ]

I got a miller furnace and I replaced the pressure switch on it because it was giving me a code for switch stuck closed I replaced the switch and it still does it If I press on the circuit board it will come on but then sometimes it will turn on but sometimes it won't Can it be that my circuit...

AC circuit board bad or not [ 1 Answers ]

I have a circuit board out of my evaporator unit it is a carrier system the board is burnt horribly at the ac input part of the board everything else seems OK wondering if a surge or something got it before I go and buy a $200 board and watch it fry in my face thank for any help

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.