Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alantee Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 20, 2012, 08:26 PM
    How to pass test from under my arm?
    I have to take a hair test from under my arm pit in 30days ,but its been about a month since I use, can I still pass my drug test?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 20, 2012, 09:52 PM
    Depends on what they are testing for, type of test used, guidelines of test and what you "used". And how much was used over time before

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Will I pass my ETG test if I drank two 40z beers on Friday test is on Monday [ 2 Answers ]

I had 1 and 1/2 40 oz beers ( Thurs) finished at 2am Fri. Then drank the rest of the 1/2 40oz Friday finished at 4 pm.. Will I pass my EtG on Monday at 7pm?

Will I pass an EtG test if I had 6 beers Friday night and took a drug test Monday [ 0 Answers ]

Will I pass an ETG test that was sent to a lab , if I drank 6 beers Friday night till about 12am then took the EtG test Monday at about 10pm...

Will I pass my EtG test? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I drank no more than 10 beers stopping around Tuesday morning at 3 am. I have to take an EtG test on Thursday around 7 pm. What are the chances of me passing and are there any methods of how I can pass? I'm about 5'8 inches and about 135 pounds. I exercise regularly. Please help

Will I pass my drug test if I took percocet 4 days prior to the test? [ 6 Answers ]

Yes I'm an idiot. A week or so ago I got black out drunk and ended up taking one perc 5. Sure enough 4 days later I had a urine test. I did drink a gallon of gatorade and a gallon of water two days before the test and drank a decent amount of fluids the other three days. And a couple shots the...

Will I pass my drug test if I took percocet 4 days prior to the test? [ 2 Answers ]

Yes I'm an idiot. A week or so ago I got black out drunk and ended up taking one perc 5. Sure enough 4 days later I had a urine test. I did drink a gallon of gatorade and a gallon of water two days before the test and drank a decent amount of fluids the other three days. And a couple shots the...

View more questions Search