Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Brian27 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 20, 2012, 05:10 PM
    Warm water then very hot then warm?
    Water heater is just over a year old, the water starts only warm at best then after a couple minutes gets very hot, and then warm and so on? Any ideas?
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Nov 20, 2012, 05:24 PM
    Has it always done this or did it just start?

Nov 20, 2012, 07:02 PM
    It just started about a week ago, I should add that it an electric water heater
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Nov 20, 2012, 07:30 PM
    "And so on" do you means it keeps cycling hot to warm over and over

Nov 21, 2012, 05:13 AM
    Yes. Over the span of a couple minutes

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Warm water [ 1 Answers ]

My water in the kitchen and the master bathroom has hot water but the hall bathroom only has warm water why is that?

I need warm water outside [ 5 Answers ]

How can I hook up my hot and cold water clothes washer spigots to have one garden hose with warm water for use outside? I am having a charity dog wash in June and need warm water outside!

Why my hot water is warm [ 6 Answers ]

I have a water heater about 7 years old. The water is rather warm in the summer-this only happens in the summer time! I have to turn it up before taking a shower, and tomorrow it will be too cool again and I have to turn up again next day. I ended up turning it downing after shower to avoid...

No warm water in shower but warm water in sinks. [ 9 Answers ]

Hi, I have the follwing problem: the warm water supply to the shower is not working properly although the sinks in the bathroom and kitchen have warm water. The shower itself is working fine (I removed and cleaned it). Then I disconnected the pipes and noticed that there is hardly warm water...

Why only warm water, not hot? [ 5 Answers ]

We just remodeled our master bathroom and had some real amateur jokers (not plumbers) do the work, They installed the new plumbing fixtures (faucets and a toilet) but now the shower does not get hot, it just gets warm. The sinks in the bathroom get quite hot but the shower does not. Also the...

View more questions Search