Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Alexing Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 20, 2012, 02:33 PM
    Tongue piercing swollen over ball
    Hi, I need help please. I've had my piercing
    For 2 years now, and then I started using this mouthwash with chlorhexidine digluconate, meant for gum inflammation and stuff, and now after about a week I've developed this growth around the ball of my piercing below. It's painful and a little scary. I don't know what to do. I've stopped using the mouthwash but I'm a bit worried about the growth.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Nov 20, 2012, 04:18 PM
    It's time to see your doctor. There's absolutely no way for anyone online, even a doctor, to tell you what's going on without seeing the growth.

Make an appointment today.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tongue piercing, need answers, swollen tongue, don't know what to do, is this normal? [ 5 Answers ]

I got my tongue pierced 5 days ago, and its still really swollen, I can't talk properly, can't eat and its sooooo uncomfortable. There is also stuff that looks furry all over my tongue, I went back to my piercer and he said just to clean it with a soft bristle toothbrush, but it still comes back. I...

Tongue piercing rubber band from spacer stuck in tongue [ 3 Answers ]

6 years ago had my tongue pierced, no problems; about 3 months afterwards, I used a clear spacer w/clear small rubber band to keep it open---well, the piercing got extremely sore and when I went to take the spacer out, it seems that the clear rubber band either got stuck while taking the spacer...

My 4 day old tongue piercing has a big indent in it where the ball is. Is it normal? [ 1 Answers ]

I got it pierced 4 nearly 5 days ago Its still pretty swollen Where the ball is on top its like a big hole kind of thing and the ball sits in it basically Is it normal for that to happen?

Piercing sight swollen to the size of a barbie tennis ball [ 4 Answers ]

Well, it goes like this, I love the looks of piercings, hate other people doing it, I'm not afraid of needles, I just don't like it. I sterilzed everything, and pierced my navel with a safety pin and left the safety pin in for about 24 hours. It went fine, it was healthy, than I did something...

View more questions Search