Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    robgizzy Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 20, 2012, 12:13 PM
    What should I do with this girl?
    Ok well 15 and my girlfriend is too. We've been together for a year and 7 months, but I've only seen her 4 months out of that. We started going out and her mom moved two months later. Now we love each other so much because it has been 16 months and I haven't seen her. Her mom just not letting us for some reason. When I asked she said three different reasons because I asked three different times because she's a liar a little. Her first was that she had a "C" on her report card, second she said her step dad won't let her, and last she said her little cousin told that we were doing inappropriate things. I don't know which to believe or to believe them at all because now she just say she don't know. I've cheated on her 5 times since then and now I've been going crazy because she say she trust me, but its hard to believe that because I can't even trust myself. Now I'm trying to show her she can trust me, and I'm having a hard time trusting her because even though she say she's not like that she lied and the way I got her is her cheating on my friend so why think she wouldn't do it to me(also she lies at times). Even though she said my friend was a bad boyfriend. Now since my trust is low I think I get really jealous too easily. For example I hate her hugging other boys and she still does behind my back, and she has a boy best friend that she talked to at her school, and the thing I think is even though she say he has a girlfriend first of all boys don't just make best friends that's girls for nothing because I got a girlfriend and been trying stuff with mine, and last but not least my jealousy makes her scared to say stuff around me so she set the phone down once and I heard her talking to her friend telling her a dream she had about this best friend. The dream was about how he has a girlfriend but he said if he didn't then he would want her because I probably didn't say it but her booty is big. Now it was hurting me and it shows me he must talk to her like this, but I just held it in. Now my problems are I haven't seen her but four times in 16 months and at the rate her moms going I won't until were grown, she haven't told me why and I don't know if it's a normal situation or not, she makes me jealous with her body because she knows its good so it makes me go crazy, from that and the fact I can't see her I've cheated, I don't trust her even though I have no proof she's done anything wrong, she lies, and she don't really listen to or understand the pain I have just wanting to be with her so that makes me sad, she say she loves me but don't really show any affection or love, I feel myself trying to change her not too much but a little to get her perfect, and last but not least I don't know if I truly love her because her booty and my sexual feelings makes me miss her so much and the big reason why it's so hard for me to leave her is because she went through a lot. For example, her dad left, she was beat by one of her step fathers, and raped by another and I'm a helpful godly person and all of my promises are true and I promised her I will make her life better and I really want to help her. Now the good things I guess is she's nice, she say she loves me and trust me and haven't broke up or cheated on me yet, and she's so sexy, and she really gives me almost anything I want sexually. So , my question is should I leave her or stay with her? I FEEL LOST.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Nov 20, 2012, 12:17 PM
    Break it off. She doesn't deserve someone like you who would cheat and doubt. You are only 15. You shouldn't be committing at this age anyway.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Nov 20, 2012, 01:34 PM
    You sound like an immature horny teenager. Leave her alone.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Boy meets girl, girl has boyfriend. Girl cheats with Boy then Girl breaks up with boyfriend. Lost? [ 2 Answers ]

I met this girl last May after I had gone through a bad breakup myself, but I knew I wasn't ready and even though every fibre of my being wanted to be with her I restrained myself. She is a lovely soul upbeat and we had so much in common: cheesy, smart, good senses of humor, open hearted, etc We...

View more questions Search