Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tangowcb Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 20, 2012, 07:35 AM
    noritake china value
    what is the value of a 5 PC place setting of noritake whitehall china?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 20, 2012, 07:53 AM
    Here is a site that sells replacements, so I'm guessing the actual value and what you would get for a five-piece place setting is very much less.

NORITAKE WHITEHALL at Replacements, Ltd

Your public library has (or can get for you) prices guides on china and also a book that tells of collectible/antique dealers, their location, and what they deal in. eBay and craigslist are of course possibilities for selling.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

noritake china value [ 0 Answers ]

Ihave 12 plates, 12 cups & saucers, 12 Salad bowls, 12 Napkin Rings, 12 desert plates, 1 serving bowl, and 1 serving platter. Bought in 1980 Homage 7236 How much is it worth?

Noritake china value [ 1 Answers ]

Ihave a full teaset in crestwood gold, can anybody give me the value of this. It is in perfect condition, never been used.

Noritake China [ 2 Answers ]

I have 2 complete sets of Noritake China but I don't know what they are worth. Can anyone give me information where I can find names of patterns and values?

Noritake china value [ 1 Answers ]

What is the value of a Noritake 8 place plus serving dishes in the pattern "First Blush"? Thanks!

Noritake china [ 1 Answers ]

My mother-in-law gave me her grandmothers noritake china.I don't kow exactlyhow old it is but if her grandmother were still alive right now she would be about 100 years old soI would guess the china is anywhere from 80-60 years old. There is no pattern number on it, does anyone know how I can...

View more questions Search