Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    FAT DADDY Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 20, 2012, 06:48 AM
    Propane furnace won't light
    My 2004 mobile home ran out of propane after filling tanks relit pilot lights in stove and furnace everything lit and stays lit . When turning furnace up there is a click comes from furnace but it does not light . The pilot stays lit but no fire from furmace

Check out some similar questions!

My williams propane furnace pilot light won't ignight. [ 2 Answers ]

I know there is gas, the line is fed from the main coming off the tank. There are no valves from the tee to the furnace, at the furnace there is a valve and it is open. I have turned the temp dial to low, turned the control knob to pilot, depressed it and lit a match at the burner end of the...

My lennox furnace won't light the fan blows the pilot light lights it clicks but won't [ 0 Answers ]

My furnace will not light pilot light lights, it clicks to start but burners will not ignite fan also works

Propane Furnace won't start no pilot light red light flashes 3 times [ 6 Answers ]

My propane furnace G6RC has no visible flame and the red light either stays on or flashes 3 times in a row and then the furnace shuts off and tries to restart

Any danger in using propane lighter to light pilot light in gas furnace? [ 2 Answers ]

Our furnace is "forced air heat" - a gas furnace that is in the garage, and the pilot light keeps going out which we do have someone coming to fix it. In the meantime, my husband has been using a "flame thrower" to light it, (that's what I call this device He's using) as it's a small canister...

Pilot light on propane furnace won't light [ 7 Answers ]

Hi! This is a little long, please bear with me... Two days ago we woke up to a very cold house, and upon investigation found that the pilot light on the furnace had gone out. Searched around, didn't smell much gas - so we tried to re-light it. Well, it lit and stayed lit (and we got the...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.