Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Gaz1978 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 19, 2012, 02:34 PM
    Is she interested
    Girl said she had a boyfriend but would save my number under a girls name. She sneakily looks at me from a distance asks people questions about me and get on really well? But told someone she isn't interested?
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Nov 19, 2012, 04:36 PM
    Well she has a boyfriend. Maybe sheddoes not mind playing around with you. She is not interested other than that. Do you want to be her boy toy?
    ArmstrongMiller Posts: 164, Reputation: -1

Nov 20, 2012, 01:01 AM
    You can make a chance and ask her this question. Tha's the only right answer to this question.
    Alexis Dubree Posts: 45, Reputation: 3

Nov 22, 2012, 06:31 PM
    I think she's interested in you. I know a good amount of females that asks questions about the boy their interested in as well as girls who put guys under female names to hide that they talking to them.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I don't get this girl! Interested or not interested! [ 11 Answers ]

Hi there, I think I need some help on this one. I met 2 months ago a girl. She is studiyng away from home (in my city) and so she doesn´t know anyone except me and my friends. Suddenly I was spending my free time alone with her, we went out, lunch, dinner... all that type of things... and in...

Is This Guy Interested ? [ 4 Answers ]

So I hanged out with this guy I just met like 5 days ago. He's like the shy type but at the same time he isn't. We texted a little after we hung out which was a day ago. But ever since then, I haven't heard anything from him. We hung out at his house and we cuddled and kissed a bit. Advice ?...

Is he interested or not? [ 8 Answers ]

I met this guy about a month ago. He's an oncologist so he is VERY busy! We went out on a date a couple of weeks after meeting and the date went well. He was scheduled to have knee surgery the next day and said that he would be recovering for a while but that he would keep in touch. Well, 2...

I really like this boy but I'm not sure if he is interested in me [ 3 Answers ]

I'm thirteen years old and I like this guy in my class who is a year older than me.he is a funny and very handsome boy and we are like cool friends.he occasionally likes to hug me and lift me (like how a bride carries a groom) and I find myself laughing at all his jokes (even though it isn't funny...

Is she interested or not? [ 4 Answers ]

OK here's the back story, Me and my EX got 2gther 6 months ago, we went out for 2 months, saw each other everyday because of our college, she's 19 I'm 21, and thinsg were up and down but generally good... at the start! She then started going cold on me and I became too clingy, wussy and kept...

View more questions Search