Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tianame Posts: 30, Reputation: 2

Nov 19, 2012, 10:18 AM
    My ex is trying to contact me, how do I respond? I still love him
    My boyfriend broke up with me for 3 months now. I never tried to contact him because I don't want to sound desperate to him. I still miss him so much and that I love him. But I don't want to freak him out either by letting out my feelings. Now he sends me text messages and I am just not sure how to respond to them . He told me once that he missed me and still had a lot in him attached to me . I know he still harbour feelings for me . But I want him to make a move and help us get back together. What am I suppose to do? Guys help me out...
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 19, 2012, 10:20 AM
    This might be the love story of the century. Answer him.
    tianame Posts: 30, Reputation: 2

Nov 19, 2012, 10:23 AM
    Ymmmmmmmmm should I wait for his next call? Because m nt sure what he wants and he would disappear again..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lost love did not respond to my attempt to contact her. [ 7 Answers ]

When I was 16 I fell in love. We went out for just 6 months before we broke up but there were no hard feelings, we still spoke from time to time after. We lost touch and I forgot all about her until recently, I met a guy we were both friends with. They have lost touch too but it prompted me to do...

Ex love/friend cut off contact [ 4 Answers ]

Ok so this is kind of random - not relavent to my other thread whatsoever. Back in July I sent an email to my Exbf from a long time ago - he and I went out for 3 years and for a year and half of that we were engaged. He had been dating someone new for the past eyar, and he cut off alll contact...

How do I deal with/respond to an ex opening contact again? [ 4 Answers ]

Quick background: My ex and I dated for about 3 years ago and broke up with me 2 months ago and almost immediately started seeing someone else. I tried the whole get back together thing at first but realized it was worthless and gave her space. Then randomly a few weeks ago I noticed I had been...

Do I tell her how I really feel about her? I love her but I don't know how she will respond. [ 5 Answers ]

Hi. My name is mike. Im 19 and I leave for marine bootcamp in 6 weeks and 5 days. There is this girl that I've been friends with for 3yrs. Ive always had strong feeling for her, but the problem was that she was always in a relationship. This summer her boyfriend told her he wanted to take a break...

He's in love with someone else, don't know if I should stop all contact to get over him [ 10 Answers ]

Hi, really hope you can help me. I knew this guy when I was in college (just as an acquaintance). He moved to another country for work. We got in touch online and hve chatted a lot of times. I really started to like him, I mean really really like him but I thot I'd tell him when he came down,...

View more questions Search