Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jadehb Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Nov 19, 2012, 07:10 AM
    15 days late on my cycle, menstrual symptoms but no period?
    I'm 15 days late now and I'm getting worried, I had my normal symptoms before I was due on my cycle... tender breasts, bloating, cramping in my lower abdomen. Yet nothing :/ I've been with my partner for 17 months now and we haven't been using contraceptives, I've recently started a new job which is causing a lot of stress so it could possibly be that but does it explain why I'm constantly tired, feeling sick and getting sharp pains in my lower abdomen? I'm so confused and don't know whether to take a hpt. My last period lasted arould 2 days but it usually lasts 6-7. Could somebody give me some advice please?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 19, 2012, 07:16 AM
    The best advice I can give would be to take a HPT using first morning urine.

Nov 19, 2012, 07:17 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    The best advice I can give would be to take a HPT using first morning urine.
    Thank you, I'm so nervous
    Expert

Nov 19, 2012, 07:26 AM
    I assume you are trying to get pregnant? You aren't using any contraception.

Nov 20, 2012, 05:26 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    I assume you are trying to get pregnant? You aren't using any contraception.
    We were but we kind of gave up, I keep getting cramping pains in my stomach when I'm stressed is that common in pregnancy?

Nov 23, 2012, 07:17 PM
    I'm pregnant!
    Expert

Nov 23, 2012, 07:26 PM
    Congratulations!

Nov 23, 2012, 07:27 PM
    Thank you I'm nervous but I'm so happy!
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Nov 23, 2012, 08:13 PM
    It's normal to be nervous. Congrats. :)

Make sure to start prenatal vitamins right away. Make an appointment with your OBGYN. The book "what to expect when you're expecting" is great, it sure helped me, even though my first pregnancy was 15 years ago, not much has changed. :)

Good luck, and again, congrats.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My period is 8 days late, but no symptoms! [ 0 Answers ]

Hello I'm 23 and my period is usually illregular but I've never went so long(8 days) without having any symptoms that my period is going to come or being pregnant.usually its 2 or 3 dayz late. On the other hand, I did notice my loss of appetite and a little loss weight but that's it... what's going...

11 days late for my period all the symptoms except for vomiting now there's light ble [ 2 Answers ]

Took test and blood test they were negative what's going on could I still b pregnant?

10 days late, all the pre-menstrual symptoms are there but still no AF! [ 0 Answers ]

I usually get my period every 28-30days. This month it hasn't come yet. I thought it may have been because I had to take Metronidazole but I started that on the 13th, AF was due on the 5th-6th. I didn't really worry about it because I haven't had sex since before my lats period. I had sex a few...

8 days late and no period symptoms [ 1 Answers ]

My period is 8 days late and my period has been every 30 days for the last 3 months n usually my breast get sore a week or so before I start,I haven't had any symptoms this time like I'm Going to start. Could I be pregnant??

10 days late--no period/symptoms [ 1 Answers ]

My period is 10 days late. I have done 3 pregnancy tests, all with first a.m. urine, that have been negative. I have not had any nausea or breast tenderness. However, I did spot lightly on the day my period was due. I am normally regular,have not changed my level of activity, been dieting, or...

View more questions Search