Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shell Settle Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 18, 2012, 11:46 PM
    Has my dog been poisoned?
    My 8 yr old female Maltese dog in the last 2 days has become very lethargic, cannot walk, she falls over, is vomiting and diahrrea , and she is peeing straight blood. What is wrong with her?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Nov 19, 2012, 05:19 AM
    And what does the vet say!!
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Nov 19, 2012, 06:00 AM
    Serously? It's this bad and you haven't gone to the vet? Get that dog to the vet now.
    mogrann Posts: 860, Reputation: 193
    Dogs Expert

Nov 19, 2012, 06:59 AM
    The longer you wait for the vet the less chances for your dog if she has been poisoned. Even if she has not she needs to be seen and is suffering. Please take your dog to the vet this minute.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Neighbours poisoned my cat [ 9 Answers ]

I recently found out that next door neighbours poisoned my cat with antifreeze. The cat and us suffered horribly and it cost us a huge vet bill with the cat dying anyway. Do I have any recourse?

Crime boss gets poisoned [ 0 Answers ]

So there was a movie I want to say came out five years ago. A black actor I can't remember, plays a crime boss who wakes up in bed only to find a recording saying he's been poisoned and only has a limited time. Does that sound familiar? Please help!

Has Obama poisoned the jury? [ 60 Answers ]

What an idiotic thing to say: "President Barack Obama predicted that professed Sept. 11 mastermind Khalid Sheikh Mohammed will be convicted and executed as Attorney General Eric Holder proclaimed: "Failure is not an option." Obama: Professed 9/11 mastermind will be convicted Ah, the anointed...

Poisoned Workplace(?) [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, Let me lay out the situation. Person involved: "Aardvark" Other Parties: "Store Manager, District Manager, Human Resources Manager, Corporate HR Guy from "800-report-a-problem" call centre. Aardvark recently got a job at a retail store. She applied for a Store Manager's position,...

View more questions Search