Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    iMELiiNDA214 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 18, 2012, 09:21 PM
    Do I stand by him still?
    Hi. My name is Melinda.

Im here because I'm unsure of a lot of things that are going on with me one happens to be with a man whom I have known for almost 2 years. Its been On and Off and I really feel that we should be getting a little more serious. Im a Single Mother and I've been bymyself for 5years. He' is a Single father and was single for 2years. We meet back in Jun. 2011... Through those times we've had ups and downs and there have been times to were I've cought him text and talking to other women. To the point were I would feel so small after I would do anything for him. Anyway. I find myself getting very fustrated waiting on him. Every time I leave he pulls me back , I have a issue more at the fact that he doesn't want to open up to me about him and I but always brings up how he listens to me whenever I have a issue. ( but its never about him and I) I guess what I'm trying to say is I bee in this friendship/relationship with him for almost 2years, I know I'm not happy because I'm at a point were I want to be married and settle down and I really want to have another baby. With him I feel num. I'm not happy and I hate waking up questioing everything. I try having a heart to heart and nothing. I do believe that the way his ex left him is a big reason why he's like this. What should I do should I stay around or let the relationship fall?

Check out some similar questions!

I can't stand to be without her... [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 16 living in the UK and my gf(/fiance) recently broke up with me, we had only been going out for like 3 months but I knew that I was in love with her.. most of the time we spent together was amazing, we had fun, we were friends before so we knew each other, - whilst the last 2 weeks were really...

Where do I stand ? [ 1 Answers ]

My wife and I were given funds for a house... The funds were from my father in law, who directly wired money to title company for payment... This was a gift (verbally) nothing about repayment what so ever... Now our families are not talking and he is demanding that we sign a mortgage with him......

Where do I stand? [ 4 Answers ]

I am liz. I am barely eighteen, and I live in salem Oregon. I have a friend AJ whom I have developed a huge crush on over the last month and a half. The only problem with this is that, I feel as if he might be using me. See none of my friends like him because they know that he always asks me to...

Where Do I Stand If I Decide To Stand Up To Them? [ 26 Answers ]

I am posting this on behalf of my sister. She Wrote - Where do I stand if I decide to stand up to them and say enough is enough? This is the short version, I will go into more detail as we go along. I hope you can help me. I am in need of some serious advice. Got 2 grandchildren...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.