Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Chelseahanah Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 18, 2012, 07:50 PM
    Baffled
    Okay this going to take some time so hang in therefor me please. I just installed a set of 48h andrews cam, feuling 4000 lifters, ez install andrews lifters and a +4 degree andrews timing gear. I took extra care to triple check that all was in time during the re-assembly, all lifter were preloaded to .100 as per feuling spec. Problem is that when I put it in gear and hit the wick it pops and putters. Sounds like a timing issue but thought I would ask for some insight before I start tearing thing apart again.
    Thanks,
    Mark
    Chelseahanah Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 18, 2012, 08:07 PM
    Forgot to mention 2008 flstc 96cid, starts and idles great even out of gear if u krank on the throttle its fine.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Baffled by this [ 0 Answers ]

I am 35 yrs old. I am 8 days away from my period. I have been having a very thin clear odorless discharge from my vagina for about 4 or 5 days now. It is as if I peed myself at times it is a lot, could I be pregnant or is this a more serious issue?

Baffled and want to own it? [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to find a comedy where this guy goes to a party to meet the girl he likes and he loans out his car and has mishaps all night but between each one trying to get his car back he sees the car from time to time it is a convertible and its playing the same song and he tries all night to get...

Baffled about bronco [ 2 Answers ]

Still working on 82 bronco timing was 180 off that fixed the backfiring but still will not start cranks over good then it will crank over hard tried moving distributor around still acts the same wonder what else could be wrong? Fella's you give good advise do you have any more suggestions I really...

Dui fine has me baffled [ 1 Answers ]

I am going to court tomorrow due to my dui fines! Part of my agreement was to pay this huge fine, they started me off on a payment plan that has lasted 6 months but it ended last month. Unfortunately this summer was really rough and I was not able to pay all my payments on time and I got really...

Geometry - baffled [ 1 Answers ]

How do I figure out the following question: A close rectangular box has a surface area of 1000 square centimeters. Its length is twice its width and its height is 6 times its width, what is the volume?

View more questions Search