Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    F_zo Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 18, 2012, 07:25 AM
    Seeing the unseen ?
    I know that only allah have the knowledge of al gayb , but what if a person can see jins and angels? I know him well , so surely know that he is not telling lies!. He says that the wali guide him toh perform good thing , helps in incresing his good deeds and have even saved him from things!. So what is all this? Is this thing true... Is der something about it written in quran

Check out some similar questions!

Signed lease sight unseen [ 3 Answers ]

Signed lease on 5/18/2012 before seeing apt. Upon entering with leasing consultant to do walk through immediately seen roaches, mold in freezer, major crack in ceiling,heavily stained and burnt carpet. I have giving them a chance to make repairs. So far they have sprayed for the roaches, and they...

Kitchen sink bugs unseen except for what is left behind [ 2 Answers ]

I live in so.california,over the past few days I have noticed what looks like sawdust being pushed out from around my kitchen sink molding .I wipe it down only to return later and find it again ,my question is what bug either has droppings like sawdust or would be pushing sawdust looking stuff out...

Who 's the poet? Full many a rose is born to blush unseen, and waste it's sweetness [ 1 Answers ]

An well-known English poet - probably late nineteenth century -wrote the following lines, but I don't know the poet or the name of the poem: Full many a rose is born to blush unseen, And waste its sweetness on the desert air...

Should my insurance cover water escape that was unseen? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi. Recently my kitchen ceiling started to bow and the lights also fused. My husband rang a plumber and when he pulled the panel off the bath, there was a hole in the floor. The damage had been caused by water escaping down the very small slit in the bath panel over a period. Our whole bathroom is...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.