Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pretty97 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 17, 2012, 10:00 PM
    Movie about image changes
    I was watching this movie a couple years back but it goes like this A girls mother is in prison and she gets put in Forster care and then cuts her hair when she's a child them after that she goes to a lot of homes but they keep sending her back but each home she lives in her image changes like she turn gothic and one she started smoking etc at the end it was dark and she had a lot of casket showing like a time line of her life
    Petrushka Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Nov 18, 2012, 08:32 AM
    White Orleander White Oleander (2002) - IMDb

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Movie title from still image [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know the name of the movie depicted in attached still image?

When I right click image on macbook and save image as it is saved as quicktime why [ 1 Answers ]

Hi; When I right click, on macbook to "save image as" it is saved as a Quicktime still, not a jpeg. I took photos of them by using command, shift and 4 but those photos still have the Quicktime headings... as a go-around rather than a fix. How can I save photos to iPhoto for example as jpegs and...

Here is an image [ 16 Answers ]

I hope it works.

URL of an Image [ 7 Answers ]

Say I found and image on a website and I saved it to my computer. How do I find out where exactly I got the image from (after a while) I want to go to the place where it was again

ISO Image [ 11 Answers ]

I have this ISO file, but I can't seem to do anything with it. I tried mounting it with DAEMON Tools 3.46, but it gave me this error. :( Cannot open the file "The file 'file_name.iso' was not found" I also tried installing Undisker 1.2 and opening it with that, but it also gave me an error....

View more questions Search