Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    linebrinkkk Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 17, 2012, 04:38 PM
    Extreme Pain.
    I have been throwing up all day and on the other end too. I have had severe pain in my stomach and lower back. Get dizzy very easy, have no appitite, nausea, and can hardly walk steadily. I have drank roughly 8 glasses of water in the last 6 hours. Taken four ibuprofen. Is this serious? Do I need to see a doctor?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 17, 2012, 04:41 PM
    Yes, you should see a doctor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Extreme periods pain during my 4th day? [ 3 Answers ]

My name is priya, 23 years old... I have attained my puberty in the age of 15... since from that time I have been suffering from severe periods pain during the 4th day of my cycle. I will be having the bleeding for 5days. But first 2days I will have pain but it can be tolerable but always my 4th...

Extreme pain cyst [ 1 Answers ]

I recently had a pap and found out I have abnormal cells and am scheduled for a biapsy. Last night after sex I had excruciating pain for an hour and almost went to the er. Should I be concerned or schedule my biapsy earlier then a month away

Extreme! Pain after sex . (short ?) [ 4 Answers ]

I have experienced 3 times sharp pains in my lower abdomen, after sex, (once during sex) the pain feel like a stabbing cramp in the vaginal and lower abdomen region. The pain is 100% unbearable, I was in tears. Yesterday the pain lasted about 1 hour very intense after I had sex. And slowly...

Extreme Pain [ 2 Answers ]

I have had a permanat crown put on around three weeks ago. I had severe pain afterwards and my dentist gave me amoxcillilin to clear up a infection. It cleared and for several weeks but within the last few days I have had the severe pain come back. I went to by dentist yesterday and he said it will...

Extreme Pain After Filling replacement [ 2 Answers ]

I chipped my filling on my left bottom side. The last tooth before the wisdom tooth. Ever since I got the new amalgam, it hurts. It is very sensitive to temperature. When I chew on it, it hurts. The pain extends to the upper teeth. When there is no activity, there could be wobbling pain. ...

View more questions Search