Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Alexjw Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 17, 2012, 03:48 PM
    When can elder brother (previous litter) go in with new litter?
    He's desperate to go in and see the newborns, and mum is happy for him to do so, but I'm a little concerned? Is it advisable?
    Lucky098 Posts: 2,594, Reputation: 543
    Ultra Member

Nov 17, 2012, 04:28 PM
    No it isnot. Keep him away from them until they are at least 7wks old.

Not only do jealous dogs kill puppies (not all mother dogs are good or smart), he can drag in disease.

He doesn't need to be in there and he doesn't need to be bothering them.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1st litter [ 0 Answers ]

How long does it take for a cat to have the rest of her kittens after having 1 already this is her first litter and she is eating instead of having the rest of the litter

My cat and her litter box [ 10 Answers ]

I have two cats (a male and a female). My female cat uses the litter box, then instead of covering her urine or poop, she just walks away. A minute or so later, my male cat will go into the litter box and cover it up for her. I have never seen this behavior before and I am wondering why she...

My cat won't use the litter box! [ 14 Answers ]

HELP Help My 6 month old outside/inside kitten won't use her litter box She pees and poos on my furniture and blankets and wood flooring. I tried to teach her but it didn't help. PLEASE HELP I AM DESPIRET:eek: :eek: :eek: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Cat Goes Outside Litter Box [ 20 Answers ]

We have 4 cats! Only one of them, either goes Poop in the Litter Box and does not cover it up or drops the Poop on the floor just next to the Litter Box. It is a neutered 3 yr. old male. Any suggestions of how to correct this problem?

Oh my cat won't use the litter box [ 1 Answers ]

My male cat is about 1 year and in my old place he went to the litter box and then he became a full time outdoor cat and just came in at night to sleep and eat but never used the litter bow now I have moved out into a new place and I don’t want him to run away but he will not use the litter bow he...

View more questions Search