Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    manimuth Posts: 261, Reputation: 60

Mar 13, 2007, 05:07 PM
    Funny Answers From Frustrated Students
    Hilarious! Now lets see if I can upload this correctly...
    Attached Images

manimuth Posts: 261, Reputation: 60

Mar 13, 2007, 05:11 PM
    Here are some more... enjoy
    Attached Images

talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 17, 2007, 04:37 AM
    Love It
    tinsign Posts: 275, Reputation: 66

Mar 17, 2007, 04:43 AM
    OMG laughing so hard it brings such joyous memories back all them long years ago.. if I didn't understand a math problem etc I would basically lol do what you have shown us LOL... those little dears deserve an A for effort and for giving us a laugh lol lol lol
    whiteladybug2002 Posts: 235, Reputation: 36

Mar 18, 2007, 05:03 PM
    What makes this so funny is, I still do this stuff in college! Hey the teachers tell you to never leave the answer blank to just put down something and who knows you might get it right.

HaHa too funny! I love it!
    RubyPitbull Posts: 3,575, Reputation: 648
    Ultra Member

Mar 19, 2007, 05:02 PM
    Just saw this! ROFLMAO. Thanks for sharing. Great stuff.
    worthbeads Posts: 538, Reputation: 45

Mar 19, 2007, 07:27 PM
    I would have read all of that but the elephant was in the way and covered up all of the words.
    Megg Posts: 421, Reputation: 53

Mar 19, 2007, 07:30 PM
    I think I used to write my bf's name with a heart... LOL anyone do that? I used to get into trouble for doodling lol.
    Barrabas Posts: 19, Reputation: 3

Mar 19, 2007, 10:39 PM
    ROFL! I knew I got those questions wrong :)
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Mar 20, 2007, 04:58 AM
    OMG!! ROFLMFAO!!

I could have used those answers last year (I had an algebra teacher with a GREAT sense of humor).
    mrsmoz Posts: 33, Reputation: 1

Mar 20, 2007, 05:41 AM
    Hehe that's wkd

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Frustrated: [ 10 Answers ]

Hi Everyone, My wife and I have been married for over 2 years! We have recently experienced some communication problems with each other and now she is not wanting to have sex that much anymore. She says her peak has passed her (she is 30)! Any suggestions!

Why is he so frustrated with me? [ 6 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I broke up a week ago and I feel that he hates me now. Anything I say or do he gets so frustrated with me and I don't understand. For example, I called his mom because we were somewhat close (she treated me almost like her own daughter) and said "guess what.... dont tell Justin (my...

Frustrated and out of answers.. Our 16 year old hates us. [ 3 Answers ]

For over 14 years we have been trying our best to raise and help my husbands 16 year old he lives with his mom... He's now out of jail (Beat up child with a group of friends using a lead pipes) He won't attend school. He is in a home schooling program that he is doing well in. Let me back...

Frustrated [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: Hello, Can anyone help me!! I have and older Goodman Gas Furnace Model# GMPH080-5-Rev B, I cannot find any information on this unit. Is it 1 0r 2 stage everything happens as it should, burners ignite etc. but only cold air comes out on my side of the house, the kids side has a separate...

Frustrated [ 5 Answers ]

Hi! My husband and I have been trying to conceive now for three months, and normally my cycles are pretty regular... in the past I have had a 21 day cycle and oved on the cd 10. This month that was still the same, but I didn't get my AF until DPO 15! I also started spotting 3 days before only...

View more questions Search