Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    michael19 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Nov 17, 2012, 08:20 AM
    Which caused the pregnancy?
    My girl friend is 27 years virgin. Her last period on 9th November. On the 10th November I have slightly penetrate but before ejaculation I have take it off. On the 13th she had pineapple pieces. Which is causes the pregnancy?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 17, 2012, 08:32 AM
    The term is , she WAS a virgin, since once you did any penetration she is no longer a virgin.

Next she can get pregnant from that, if she misses a period, then about a week latter she does a pregnancy test
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Nov 17, 2012, 02:06 PM
    How do you know she is pregnant already?

What is this about pineapple pieces? Are you saying that pineapple pieces can cause pregnancy?
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Nov 17, 2012, 02:33 PM
    Pregnancy and pineapple pieces? Do you understand how someone becomes pregnant?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 17, 2012, 04:30 PM
    Pineapple "pieces?" I've lost faith in humanity.

Foods don't cause pregnancy dude.

Nov 17, 2012, 07:20 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by odinn7 View Post

What is this about pineapple pieces? Are you saying that pineapple pieces can cause pregnancy?
    Is pineapple causes to avoiding the pregnancy?
    Education Expert

Nov 17, 2012, 07:22 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by michael19 View Post
    Is pineapple causes to avoiding the pregnancy?
    Where have you heard this nonsense?

Nov 17, 2012, 07:24 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by odinn7 View Post

I’m sure before penetration she is not pregnant. I have to know is pineapple causes to avoiding the pregnancy?
    Education Expert

Nov 17, 2012, 07:27 PM
    I’m sure before penetration she is not pregnant. I have to know is pineapple causes to avoiding the pregnancy?
    Pineapple will not cause her to not get pregnant. It is too soon to know if she is pregnant. She was a virgin prior to having intercourse with you?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Nov 17, 2012, 07:29 PM
    So you googled and found that an overdose of vitamin C can cause a miscarriage. That is actually true. It's not a given, but it can happen. Also, a few pieces of pineapple won't do it. She'd have to eat a truck load, and even then there's only a chance of miscarriage.

There are no foods that will prevent pregnancy. Birth control lowers the odds, but the only thing that's proven to prevent pregnancy is to keep your penis out of her vagina.

There is more than enough sperm in pre-ejaculate to get the job done.

In other words, now you wait for her next period. If she missed it she can test a week later using first morning urine. If it's negative then wait a week or two, or until the next period, and test again or get a blood test.

If she enjoys pineapple, she can eat it, but causing a miscarriage from eating too much vitamin C, would end up being a lot more expensive than an abortion, should she be pregnant.
    Entomology Expert

Nov 17, 2012, 07:32 PM
    Why did you ask this same question again? >threads merged to avoid confusion<

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/pregna...cy-717509.html

Nov 17, 2012, 07:32 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by teacherjenn4 View Post
    Pineapple will not cause her to not get pregnant. It is too soon to know if she is pregnant. She was a virgin prior to having intercourse with you?
    Yes she was a virgin prior to having intercourse with me

Nov 17, 2012, 07:42 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Alty View Post
    So you googled and found that an overdose of vitamin C can cause a miscarriage. That is actually true. It's not a given, but it can happen. Also, a few pieces of pineapple won't do it. She'd have to eat a truck load, and even then there's only a chance of miscarriage.

There are no foods that will prevent pregnancy. Birth control lowers the odds, but the only thing that's proven to prevent pregnancy is to keep your penis out of her vagina.

There is more than enough sperm in pre-ejaculate to get the job done.

In other words, now you wait for her next period. If she missed it she can test a week later using first morning urine. If it's negative then wait a week or two, or until the next period, and test again or get a blood test.

If she enjoys pineapple, she can go ahead and eat it, but causing a miscarriage from eating too much vitamin C, would end up being a lot more expensive than an abortion, should she be pregnant.
    Then what kind of pill she can take now to avoid pregnancy?
    Pets Expert

Nov 17, 2012, 07:47 PM
    Then what kind of pill she can take now to avoid pregnancy?
    It's too late to take a pill now to avoid pregnancy. The day after pill is only effective within the first 72 hours after having sex. It wouldn't be effective now.

Right now the only thing you can do is wait and hope that she didn't get pregnant.

To avoid pregnancy in the future, if she's not pregnant now, she should start taking the birth control pill, and use a condom as well. Even then pregnancy is possible.

The only way to avoid pregnancy 100% is to not have sex.
    Pets Expert

Nov 17, 2012, 07:58 PM
    The thing that I have to ask is if you've already confirmed pregnancy. I ask this because of your original question;

"Which cause the pregnancy?".

So she's pregnant? Are you seriously asking if her eating pineapple caused the pregnancy?

Do you know anything about sex and how pregnancy happens? You can't eat food to avoid pregnancy, and food doesn't cause pregnancy. The only cause of pregnancy is a penis entering a vagina.

Nov 17, 2012, 08:01 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Alty View Post
    It's too late to take a pill now to avoid pregnancy. The day after pill is only effective within the first 72 hours after having sex. It wouldn't be effective now.

Right now the only thing you can do is wait and hope that she didn't get pregnant.

To avoid pregnancy in the future, if she's not pregnant now, she should start taking the birth control pill, and use a condom as well. Even then pregnancy is possible.

The only way to avoid pregnancy 100% is to not have sex.
    Please let me know what kind of pill recommended for abortion?
    Pets Expert

Nov 17, 2012, 08:03 PM
    So she is pregnant?

There is an abortion pill, but it's very risky, not 100% effective, and she'll likely end up in the hospital.

If she is pregnant and you both want to abort, then going to a doctor is your only option.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 17, 2012, 08:04 PM
    There is no pill. It's too late for a pill.

You do not know she is pregnant. It's too early.
    Entomology Expert

Nov 17, 2012, 08:05 PM
    Based on what you wrote in your original post, how could you possibly know already that she is pregnant?
    Pets Expert

Nov 17, 2012, 08:09 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    There is no pill. It's too late for a pill.

You do not know she is pregnant. It's too early.
    Actually WG, if she is pregnant, there is an abortion pill. It's very controversial, very high risk, and not recommended.

In the end it usually ends up costing more than an actual abortion, and many women bleed to death from taking this pill.

It's not something any reasonable sane person would recommend.

Having said that, this pill is for abortion, not the prevention of pregnancy. It's too late for that.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dui Caused By Hairspray ? [ 1 Answers ]

I received a DUI two weeks ago... The only alcohol that I consumed, was 2 beers with my lunch at 11:30 A.M... I did not drive until 2:30 P.M... I was arrested at 3:30 P.M. because the officer smelled alcohol, after someone ran me off the road... I called the police myself... He asked me if I had...

Can you tell me what these symptoms are caused by? [ 1 Answers ]

I am short of breath, have headaches, and am tired and sore.

How to get rid of pregnancy-caused blackheads? [ 1 Answers ]

Usually during the pregnancy the women acquire certain blackheads or sort of those on cheek and other parts of the body, which do not diminish or disappear even after they give birth to the child. Often, the ladies are in dilemma, what to do, and how to get rid of these black spots, from skin,...

Can breast tenderness, and frequent unrination be caused by only pregnancy? [ 35 Answers ]

I have had breast tenderness, for about 5 days, and have had frequent urination for about 7 days now. I ovulated a little over a week ago, and had my last period sept 30, 2009. Is it possible I am pregnant already, and having symptoms. Or is there another reason for this?

Could my earpain be caused by my dog? [ 4 Answers ]

I've been having ear pains for a long time and the doctor says it's because I get a lot of earwax buildup. I've been using Debrox the drain my ears and have been feeling better. Even my recent visit with the doc went well. A couple weeks ago, my boyfriend and I camped out at the beach. A few...

View more questions Search