Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jwhite87 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 16, 2012, 11:53 PM
    2 beers Sunday at midnight, EtG test Wednesday at 4pm
    Drank 2 16 oz coors light on Sunday at midnight, EtG test on Wednesday at 4pm. Will there be any trace of EtG in my system? Because I think it's a zero tolerance test, so any trace gets me 60 days! Help me dr bill!!
    RNBSN Posts: 90, Reputation: 12

Nov 19, 2012, 12:04 AM
    Jwhite87,

Assuming that you have no major health issues, the EtG will not be detectable from 2 beers much longer than 48 hours (it that long) after your BAC is 0. Looks like you should have ~60 or so.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

IF I drank 5 beers on Sunday night and have to ETG test today will I be able to pass? [ 9 Answers ]

IF I drank 5 beers on Sunday night will I pass an EtG test today? It will be 67 hours since my last drink and I am a 140 lb male with a fast metabolism.

Saturday and Sunday I consumed 6 beers 4 shots of jack [ 10 Answers ]

On Saturday and Sunday I consumed 6 beers 4 shots of jack daniels and a fifth of 40% vodka on Monday I consumed 6 pack mikes ice tea by Sunday 6 am and by Monday 4 beers by 3pm. I was tested today at 1145 am Friday today. I weigh 185 an I'm 5 7. my urine was pretty brown. They do the 80 EtG test I...

I drank 4 beers on Sunday night stopping at 6pm. [ 6 Answers ]

I drank 4 beers Sunday night ending at 6pm Had water and chicken fingers at 8pm then a gatorade. Monday I drank water and another gatorade. Then Monday night consumed at least 40ounces of water berore my test on Tuesday at 930am. I don't know the ml they are testing for. I am 5'7 175lbs...

I had a few beers on Wednesday and had a random drug test Thursday [ 3 Answers ]

How long does it take for the alcohol to leave the system I had a few beers the night before but that same night I had steak and the morning of the urin test I had a glass of water and a large bottle of power aid and peed once before I was told to give my sample

View more questions Search