Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    yemohobroni Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 16, 2012, 10:47 PM
    According to the group development model in the text, the most common way for decisio
    According to the group development model in the text, the most common way for decisions to be made within a cohesive group is to vote and follow a simple majority rule.true or false
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 17, 2012, 12:35 AM
    I haven't read the text. What does it say about this?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Excel 15 digit issue, tried converting to text, text to column feature negates fix [ 6 Answers ]

I have the following numbers that exceed 15 characters that needs to be split into its own columns. Down the road, there would be thousands of such rows of data with the first couple set of unique numbers. 890432453253208820,5004500558,05CC,1,0,0,0,0,0,0, 0000,5.0000,2007-01-11...

Is there a common method to allocate interest in a group trust [ 0 Answers ]

Skilled Nursing Facilities must keep resident funds in an interest bearing trust fund. The issue is that when the interest allocated is distributed across the residents there are often pennies left from rounding. Is there a standard practice for how the rounded amounts are then distributed?

How can I get a 9-digit numeric datapoint to format as text, and link up to text [ 2 Answers ]

How can I get a 9-digit numeric datapoint to format as text, and link up to text? I was able to convert a column of 9-digit Social Security Numbers to 9-digit text, but they don't link up to =if statetments as I try to match them up. Thanks for your help

View more questions Search