Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    priyankamb Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 16, 2012, 09:46 PM
    Online answer of pregnancy questions
    Hello... I wannt to ask that... do we feel menustural symptoms like body pain and mood swing etc (as I feel in regular periods) right after conciving and on first menustral dates,. I mean vl confirm periods only when periods are skippes... but do we feel same symptoms before the periods..?. pl ans soon...
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Nov 16, 2012, 09:48 PM
    Can you please write in plain English. It is hard to understand your question.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 16, 2012, 10:05 PM
    No two women have the same signs of pregnancy, a few women may even have a period the first month of pregnancy.

The sign and only real sign is missing a period. Then 10 days latter you test. The rest is just guesses.
    priyankamb Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 16, 2012, 10:21 PM
    Urgent answer pregnancy relates.
    >reposted in better English, threads merged<

I want to know that do we feel menstrual symptoms like body pain,cramps and mood swings (as I feel in regular periods) on the day of first menstrual period after conceiving..?. same menstrual symptoms occur after conceiving on the days near to your periods date..?.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ob gyn online now to answer questions for free? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am a 36 yrs old who only have one ovary but both Fallopian Tubes,and just had surgery in July 2010 to remove five Fibroids. The type of surgery that I had was called,Robot Assisted Laparoscopic Myomectomy, after waiting for my body to heel for about four months I was told to try to get...

Free online nurses to answer questions [ 0 Answers ]

I've had a lump of bottem of my back near my bum bone for months if not years and its got smaller and started to bleed what is this please?

Where can I find a obgyn online for free to answer questions [ 0 Answers ]

Hi I would like to know what does it mean when your bleeding doing intercourse but there is no pain and it only happens when I have intercourse

Pregnancy questions nobody can answer! [ 5 Answers ]

I was wondering if you could help me out. I am 19 years old and engaged. We have been trying to conceive. I haven't been using fertility or ovulation charts. But when I looked up my past regular cycle, everything fell in place of timing and everything. "what a coincidence." But recently I have...

View more questions Search